Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Yes I have used the blue labled RT Test250 and RT Deca 300 and lovin' it..I'm in my 8th week...up 15lbs. and waist size is down an inch...Rt is the best gear I have used...I have 2 friends that started there new RT batches of Test400..Yes the pretty white ones with the rainbows!! I let you guys know how it turns out for them!!

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    So what was the point of this thread again? So far I've seen NOT one single respected person calling RT bunk. I've seen more than one person that I don't know post results that show good results. Has anyone posted negative results yet? I didn't think so.....now I'm going to add my opinion to the mix. I think the UGL's fight their own little wars on these boards and anonymously start things like this or egg it on if it will benefit their company. I don't think anyone can call RT to the table until some LEGIT bad results get posted.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Diet, nutritional timing, sleep, training and a few various others.

I admit my diet is not ideal. However my protein intake is quite high. My sleep is adequate, averaging just over 9hrs of sleep a night.
    Protein alone does not make you grow. Calories are needed to gain weight.

If you are pulling in 2000 calories and 300 grams of protein, then you won't see much. Can't be running the Atkins diet while on a cycle and expect huge gains.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Lets cut the bullshit and present facts in this thread please.

Jdog, we will be awaiting your lab results from the info that KeyMastur sent you.
    I sent you all the necessary information as well. Unless you can present factual information - a.k.a. lab test results - then right now the finger is pointed in your direction for not making gains.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    I don't know man...i've had good gains and that's what my RT label looks like...
    Same here.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    all this shit has me paranoid. im on my first cycle, got the new RT label test e 250, running 30mg dbol the first 4 weeks, just started my third week. Im running the test at roughly 300mg a week, I haven't noticed that much so far, but I was doing a max bench of 250 before , now I can rep out 225 easily, 10, 10, 8, 8, I did the other day. hopefully its not all dbol. I'll update within the next couple of weeks, but i can tell you Iam stronger and bigger.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsheep
    I'm using RT and I'm seeing some good results. Granted, I'm only half-way through week 3... so take that with a grain of salt.

My traps are growing a lot though, and I'm not doing any trap work at all. (traps are high in androgen receptors, I believe).

I have:

T Eth:
    Research Technologies
    Feb-4-05
    Lot# 401805
    Really on the traps? Mine have really been growing and I dont think I have worked them out all that much either although I find delts are harder to grow then biceps so I have been trying to hit the delts more but I think those exercises that hit the delts also hit the traps just as hard. I have been on SL right along but last week I did my test in RT gear... well if the RT Test en was bunk, I would be feeling a crash from lowering testosterone levels .... I dont buy it... I almost think I had a surge of testosterone better then what SL gives because I broke out with acne in a big way... of course it could be that in my week #8 I am just really getting a really good kick in from test at this date. The anabolic effects on my muscles are probably the best I have seen yet on this cycle!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    So what was the point of this thread again? So far I've seen NOT one single respected person calling RT bunk. I've seen more than one person that I don't know post results that show good results. Has anyone posted negative results yet? I didn't think so.....now I'm going to add my opinion to the mix. I think the UGL's fight their own little wars on these boards and anonymously start things like this or egg it on if it will benefit their company. I don't think anyone can call RT to the table until some LEGIT bad results get posted.
    Amen, I don't think this thread could have had a better post than this. Jdog, we all await.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to bring up names but I remember Dizzles threads with RT gear being the shit and a lot of people posted under him agreeing. I dont care to find the link.

All I can say is: If you expect gains within the first 4 weeks, DONT. It takes 4 weeks for it to take affect. Sometimes even 5 or 6.
    ALL the posts of bad RT gear only mention a 4 week period.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

All I can say is: If you expect gains within the first 4 weeks, DONT. It takes 4 weeks for it to take affect. Sometimes even 5 or 6.
    ALL the posts of bad RT gear only mention a 4 week period.
    Bro, I was noticing the same thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information