GODstatus is offline Junior Member

Is sus really that bad

I have a supply of sus amps for my first cycle. I have been doing a lot of research on the board and I am starting to get a negative feeling about this AS. I realize sus is not the best test, but it is very popular.

Is sus really as bad as everyone claims it to be ? or is it a decent AS

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i think sust is the best test when run correctly. ive had better gains from sust than any single test cycle...but for your first cycle it isnt reccomended because of the different esters and their half lives....MM

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    i think sust is the best test when run correctly. ive had better gains from sust than any single test cycle...but for your first cycle it isnt reccomended because of the different esters and their half lives....MM

Agreed................... Most import is to keep blood levels constant and most want to run SUS with 2 or 3 injections a week............... Minimum injections should be E3D but best would be ED..... this way blood levels stay stable.

Body is offline Associate Member

Quick!

Quote Originally Posted by GODstatus
    I have a supply of sus amps for my first cycle. I have been doing a lot of research on the board and I am starting to get a negative feeling about this AS. I realize sus is not the best test, but it is very popular.

Is sus really as bad as everyone claims it to be ? or is it a decent AS

Sus is terrible!! For your own good, pack youe supply and send it to me. I'll dispose of it properly (jk). I love the stuff. The only kind I have used is manufactured by Organon, and I swear by it.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sus has always proven itself with me...run it correctly and you will be satisfied.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    how bad do you think it is????
    i dont think that many claim it to be 'bad' , i think its more along the lines that it is bad when not taken correctly to get the full benefits from all three tests.....
    i love it though....

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I like sust. But do the reaserch on it to make sure you are doing it properly.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Nothing wrong with sust as a base for a first cycle couple it with deca at say 300mg week and the sust at 500mg week oh and a bit of dbol at the start doesnt hurt , say 30-40mg a day and with a descent diet you should blow up.........Hitman

pinstick is offline New Member
    what is the difference between the ED and the E3D?
    are these different types of injections? and when running the sus with deca , how should i go about injecting - once a week for sus 500mg and once a week for deca 400mg? also, should i run the sus in the left glut and the deca in the right glut one week, then switch to opposites on the next week? as of now, i am once a week with both sus and deca - (one in each glut). should i be breaking them both down into biweekly injections? i am getting good strength gains like this, but like everyone......i always want more.
    thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ED=Everyday
    E3D= Every 3rd day.

So basically they are telling you will have to stick yourself at least 3 times a week with the sust. vs. once or twice a week with Test cyp or Enan. Yes, always site rotate your injections so you won't build up scar tissue.

shootdeep is offline Member
    sus is great!! it works very well with minimal bloating in my experience. i don't break out in acne and seem to have all my hair. it's a little bit of a hassle with injection frequency, but it's worth it to me.

Thread Information