Thread: new2this

sleger72 is offline New Member

new2this

I am currently in the research stage and am considering the following cycle. Any advice would be appreciated.
    20mg/day Dianabol
    200mg/wk Deca
    80 mg/day Andriol

This would last for 6 weeks.
    Any help would be appreciated.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    keep researching and be patient.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    step 1- fill out your profile! we need to know some history and stats. if this is a first cycle you will get responses of higher than necessairy doses, example i can guarentee someone is going to tell you to do 40 or 50mgs fo dbol but that is too much for a first time. stay with 20mgs or even 25mgs but you dont need more than that. throw in some test and maybe up deca to 300mgs.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    that cycle is a nono. as vette say kepe up the research. andriol is a waste of $$$$ from what i am told by bros that have used it.

deca alone might giveu deca dick.
    20 mg d-bol/ed is not enough.. more like 35 - 40 mg/ed

wks 1 - 10: deca 400 mg/ew
    wks 1 - 10: test enth 500 mg/ew
    wks 1 - 4: 35 mg d-bol/ed

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    wks 1 - 10: deca 400 mg/ew
    wks 1 - 10: test enth 500 mg/ew
    wks 1 - 4: 35 mg d-bol/ed
    Hes sopt on ... dont forget post cycle CLOMID! You could also run eq instead of deca as an option

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    I am currently in the research stage and am considering the following cycle. Any advice would be appreciated.
    20mg/day Dianabol
    200mg/wk Deca
    80 mg/day Andriol

This would last for 6 weeks.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Now that I'm on my way back in full effect, I'll make up for my absence by taking these components one at a time.

Andriol: Not a viable option as the base test, or even as any significant portion of the testosterone aspect, ESPECIALLY at that dose. As I understand it, this compound is used primarily to get around a drug test (that's how quick it's in and out) if at all. No further commentary is really needed, in my opinion. You should abandon any real interest in this compound.

Deca: I'm not as quick to knock deca as I used to be, but don't think that it has a place in a first cycle, given it's rep for difficult recovery. You could choose worse first compounds, but you could conversely choose much better ones as well.

Dianabol: As mentioned above, 20 mg a day is probably going to be right at that cusp of "is it worth it or not?". To give you an idea, 10mg/day is the consensus dose for bridging, meaning 10mg/day allows one to recover the HPTA to some degree, "merely" doubling that will not likely give you the results you're looking for in my opinion, though, again, you could do worse. However, if you include dbol , plan on perhaps starting at 20 "just to see" and then workign your way up.

Length: There's nothing inherently wrong with a six cycle, though many (I among them) think 10+ makes more sense, even for a first. If, however, six weeks is more up your alley, you must research esters and select accordingly those esters which lend themselves to shorter cycles. While I'm not going to do your research for you in that regard, know that esters with shorter half-lifes lend themselves much better to shorter cycles. That should get you started.

My recommendation: Having been in your position not too long ago, I know all too well the allure of "stacking". My best advice is to put that off and consider the merits of a simple test enanthate only cycle for ten weeks at 400-500mg/week. If you MUST be a "stacker" maybe try dbol at 30-40mg/day for the first four weeks.

Finally, you make no mention of Post Cycle Therapy agents or plans; I hope that was an oversight and your research has enlightened you as to the necessity of such a plan.

BG

Thread Information