Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: liquid nolva

  1. #1
    gc123456 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1

    Question liquid nolva

    hi im new here and i just wanted to know what liquid nolva is i found some in my friends house and i was wondering what does it do and is it bad for u

  2. #2
    Ryanhallmark's Avatar
    Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,341
    Its an Anti Estrogen...Need if you are pron to gyno..The liquid is convert from pill or powder for, and is used for research purposes only.

  3. #3
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by gc123456
    hi im new here and i just wanted to know what liquid nolva is i found some in my friends house and i was wondering what does it do and is it bad for u
    Why don't you ask your friend. How did you "find it" and why did you come to a anabolic forum. sounds like snooping to me. I may be wrong and sorry if I am.

    If you were snooping it is a fountain of youth. drink it all.


    sorry for the flame if this is a question trying not to encriminate yourself

  4. #4
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Smells Fishy!!!!!!!!!!!! Imho

  5. #5
    PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Why don't you ask your friend. How did you "find it" and why did you come to a anabolic forum. sounds like snooping to me. I may be wrong and sorry if I am.

    If you were snooping it is a fountain of youth. drink it all.


    sorry for the flame if this is a question trying not to encriminate yourself

    I bet its the kids mom, and she wants to see what her son is on. **** parents!!

  6. #6
    J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    3,723
    Its the worst tasting junk in the world.

  7. #7
    Lightsout2184's Avatar
    Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,306
    its probably my girlfriend she is always snooping around looking for stuff that she says is bad for me!

  8. #8
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,625
    lol...

  9. #9
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    I bet its the kids mom, and she wants to see what her son is on. **** parents!!
    if it is the kids mom... to mom: atleast hes got nolva, it is safe and smart. by takin it hes doin himself a favor.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    hey kids mom, what are your stats, training, height weight etc.?

  11. #11
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Smells Fishy!!!!!!!!!!!! Imho
    You right. Sounds like a trap

  12. #12
    PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    hey kids mom, what are your stats, training, height weight etc.?

    ITs Stiflers mom, MILF!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •