Thread: Gyno Surgery

guts is offline Junior Member

Talking Gyno Surgery

What's up guys, I'll get my boobs fixed this comming sunday 12/14/03, any one here who had the surgery can share his experience. Like how it feels after and how much time to recover and most importantly when can I hit the gym and jump into bed with my GFS (One of my gfs feels sad she said that they looked sexy I bet she's a littile bit lesbian)

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Is your insurance backing up the surgery? How much is the total cost? I'll probably have to get it done in the near future.

guts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    Is your insurance backing up the surgery? How much is the total cost? I'll probably have to get it done in the near future.
    Get it done dude, Ive been postponding it for 2 years now and I realy regret it.
    I couldnt enjoy my body the way I should. Well as for the total cost, I'll be doing it for free here in my country which by the way in the middle east (called Qatar) Most medical surgries are free. But when I was in the state, I was asking around on how much it costs and it was between 3000-5000 for a complete package.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    I have heard that if you complain to your doctor about it being a hinder to your psychological state then he will make the recomendation to your insurance company and they will foot the bill. My doctor just said it was fat, and that it would go away.....[B]12 years ago!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guts
    (One of my gfs feels sad she said that they looked sexy I bet she's a littile bit lesbian)
    Marry that girls!!and get her a girlfriend! Nothing like a 3some.

Thread Information