Marc is offline New Member

D-bol and Sust 250

Ive got my hands on some Sust. and D-bol. I just want to run about an 8-week cycle. I know that you guys have said to run Sust at 500 a week but what about the D-bol. Can I just take it the first month and at what dosage do I need to take. Also when to run Clomid and Antees.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    If it's your first time taking d-bol I would start at 25 mgs a day for the first 4-5 weeks.....make sure to have Nolvadex on hand.

Clomid 3 weeks after last injection...day-1-300mgs, day-2-12-100mgs, days 13-21-50mgs......I only use nolva if I need to.....If you have arimidex run it at .25 from beginning to end of cycle.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by muscleup
    If it's your first time taking d-bol I would start at 25 mgs a day for the first 4-5 weeks.....make sure to have Nolvadex on hand.
    \if your gonna use the dbol use the dbol...go for 40-45 mg a day...youll see greater gains than 25

C

I completely disagree....If it's your first time on d-bol you should gain good on 25 mgs a day...We have to remember that everybody is different and some people don't have to use High dosages to get good results and D-bol is highly potent so you need to be careful with it starting out and then eventually up the dosage...

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    good advice MU, its is best when offering advice to side with caution none of us no how others will really respond, we have our own experiences to call from but we are all different. I personnally believe alot of us need to work from lower dosages, Y start with a gram of test a week where do we go from there? Thats an extreme, but gains will be made at 25mg ED and as size and experience increase so can dosages, however, with injectibles or orals for that matter I do not think one needs to increase dosage everytime, our off cycle time if adeqaute should clear receptors and allow us to keep dosages even, thus off-seting negative side effects associated with increase gains.

More gear does not equal more gains IMO.

Thread Information