Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Need Some Expert Advice

Ok, im mid way through my cycle, and I just got really sick... I dont think this is the test flue because my girlfreind was really sick over the weekend and I think i have contracted what ever the hell she has had... I posted this over here because I just felt more of u guys would take a look at it and tell me what u think...
    I Know since im on my imune system is partially broken down, but what the hell should I do... I have had a loss of appitite. I went to sleep last night at around 11 and just woke up now... at 12... But this is a huge snag in my cycle...
    I went to the doctor and they prescribed me the z pack.(zythromax).
    I skipped the gym yesterday, but I useually go to the gym when im sick and just to semi workouts...
    OK so what should I do, Should i just go back into the gym today?
    And u guys have any idea how to get my appitite back... THe EQ doesnt even help my appitite?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    B12 for the appetitie

Increase fluid intake and swallow 3-4g of Vit C.

I would suggest taking another day from the gym and get some rest. When the fever breaks, hit he gym hard again with some shocking movements(down sets/super sets)

Thanks Bro, I just feel like this ****in **** is ruin my cycle. I really im down in the dirts and dont know what to do... THANKS bro..

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    eq won't help ur appetite if your sick

eq's effect on the appetite isn't even that strong, but its noticable if your healthy and use to a certain appetite level and diet, and then when you throw the eq in the mix you can sense the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    eq won't help ur appetite if your sick

eq's effect on the appetite isn't even that strong, but its noticable if your healthy and use to a certain appetite level and diet, and then when you throw the eq in the mix you can sense the difference
    Yeah no i know that EQ doesnt make that much of a difference im just venting more of my frustration i guess u can say....
    Im just really pissed of i got sick in the middle of this cycle... MORE A LESS im just frustrated, i know what to do, just doin a little PMS i guess u can say... JUST PISSED OF...

OK, im hittin the gym now, im not goin to go to crazy, i dont think im goin to dead lift, but i spent the day layin around, my appitite is comin back, and took in a lot of Vitiman C... Im goin to do a quick back work out maybe go sit in the sauna and sweat... BUT I THINK IM on the right road to recovery..

Thread Information