Thread: Adolescent use

DirtyDee is offline Banned

Adolescent use

If an 18 year old properly used steriods , can he mess up his endocrine system permanently that u will need test shots for the rest of ur life? Also where can u buy nolvadex , clomid and those anti-e's without a presricption

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Read the rules about source posting.

I'm no expert but I don't think 18 year olds CAN juice "properly".

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDee
    If an 18 year old properly used steriods, can he mess up his endocrine system permanently that u will need test shots for the rest of ur life? Also where can u buy nolvadex, clomid and those anti-e's without a presricption

There's alot of posts on this sort of topic, but it's really not worth it to start now, you got enough test in your body and alot of growing will be done naturally, and if you can properly use steroids , then you can properly regulate your diet, training, and rest and won't need AAS right now. Just my .02

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    18 year old + Juice = F**ked up life...

18 year old + Good Diet + Proper Training + Proper Rest = Big F**king 18 year old...

Don't juice bro, there's no such thing as an 18 year old that properly uses steroids , because at 18, it's not proper.

Peace

-Taejoon

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    18 year old + Juice = F**ked up life...

18 year old + Good Diet + Proper Training + Proper Rest = Big F**king 18 year old...

Don't juice bro, there's no such thing as an 18 year old that properly uses steroids , because at 18, it's not proper.

Peace

-Taejoon
    I understand the reasoning behind not using juice until your older, but what about Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Arnold, Levrone etc. They all started at 18 or earlier and turned out alright. What advice can you give to teens that feel waiting to 30 means missing out on being in the best shape of their life while at the best time in there life. If all of the mentioned body builders waited till they were older they wouldn't be famous.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 19 and feel that I should wait until I fully understand how my body reacts to dieting/training while natural before I start using. But I'm pretty sure it will be before im 30. And I think about it alot. Any insight for a guy my age dreaming about his first cycle?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I understand the reasoning behind not using juice until your older, but what about Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Arnold, Levrone etc. They all started at 18 or earlier and turned out alright. What advice can you give to teens that feel waiting to 30 means missing out on being in the best shape of their life while at the best time in there life. If all of the mentioned body builders waited till they were older they wouldn't be famous.

Don't get me wrong, I'm 19 and feel that I should wait until I fully understand how my body reacts to dieting/training while natural before I start using. But I'm pretty sure it will be before im 30. And I think about it alot. Any insight for a guy my age dreaming about his first cycle?

Nobody's saying 30 but most of us feel atleast waiting till 21 is the smartest way to go

MrSwole1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam

These guys make a livin using and livin off juice. A lot of guys try to do this but very very few do. Hey if thats what your shootin for go for it. Patience is definately rewarded tho. In my opinion the better conditioned and mature your muscles are the more effective the juice will be.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Nobody's saying 30 but most of us feel atleast waiting till 21 is the smartest way to go
    Like Dark said, no one is advocating waiting until you're 30 bro. I didn't start until I was 22, and most will agree that the early twenties are about as early as anyone should start juicing. Simply because the male body isn't "settled" with all of the hormonal and physical changes that go on until about this age. As for Coleman, Cutler, Priest etc... These guys are still in their 30's & 40's bro, it's to early to tell what kind of long term effects their lifestyle choice is going to have on them when they get older. But rest assured, they are definately going to reep what they have sown. Nothing in life comes for free, there are consequences for everything you do, including using AS at to early an age. The things they have accomplished with their bodies are amazing, but there will be repercussions for the choices they have made, we just haven't seen them yet, and when they occur, we may never know about them anyway because:

1. We're on a need to know basis, and we really don't need to know.

2. We will never really know when these guys started using drugs/hormones to enhance their appearance, or what kind of stuff they were taking or for how long or what they are taking now. We can speculate all we want, but the fact of the matter is, we are not "in the know" with respect to how these individuals got where they are, and we probably never will be. So, saying that it's OK to use AS, HGH or Slin at an early age because because Coleman, Cutler, and Priest did is foolish because in all reality, you haven't the slightest clue as to when they started using or how they went about doing it.

You are not Coleman, Cutler, Priest, Yates etc.....

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 12-21-2003 at 04:35 AM.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Juicing young is not what got them to pro status. Those guys have crazy genetics and work their asses off year around. Not to mention with todays drugs like GH, slin, IGF-1, ect. these guys are getting bigger than ever.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Juicing young is not what got them to pro status. Those guys have crazy genetics and work their asses off year around. Not to mention with todays drugs like GH, slin, IGF-1, ect. these guys are getting bigger than ever.
    All you have to do is look at their pictures in Flex/MuscleMag when they do a profile. You can tell they've been juicing since 18 or younger when you see the pics. And like I said I'm not condoning steroid use at an early age either, but was asking the vets here to post some advice for guys in my situation (which there are alot of).

Thread Information