ACAZORES is offline Member

Built Cycle 4 my Girlfriend

My girlfrind wants to use my anabolics in order to gain some muscles in the lower body like legs and butt, can u guys desine a good cycle for a beautiful female with no side effect, like anavar , primobolan , etc.
    Its her first time...Thanx

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How's her diet/training as of now. Is she going to compete? Does she understand the risks/sides that a female may acquire along with use of anabolics.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    How's her diet/training as of now. Is she going to compete? Does she understand the risks/sides that a female may acquire along with use of anabolics.
    I second this, I think she has to excercise extreme caution if she is choosing to go this route. I am not going to advice any cycle because I truly am not educated enough on female use of steroids . I think the right thing would be for her to sign up here at AR and chat around with some of the rother ladies here who cycle in the female forum. Nothing beats personal experience, something you wont find with us.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    But what about if she takes some anavar and primobolan low dosages, she his not a female bodybuilder, just want some quick muscle in the lower body

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Like the others have stated she should sign up on the female board. I would choose anavar for a female for her first cycle but she really should talk to the experienced women on this board.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    But what about if she takes some anavar and primobolan low dosages, she his not a female bodybuilder, just want some quick muscle in the lower body
    Primo and anvar would defently be the two best compounds for a girl. It would be better for her to use orals, as with injectables it will take longer time for the drug to leave the system if sides becomes an issue(regarding Primo).
    My girlfriend is using this and having greate results:
    Primo-20 mgs ed
    var-10mgs ed

She startet with half these dosages to see how she was handling it. The only side she has is crazy libido

NEW_IN_THE_GAME is offline Associate Member
    Well be safe with this have her read around, and you do so as well. You do not want a boyfriend to be made out of your gurl.

Good luck

N.I.T.G

Thread Information