Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

whats with your GH?

Who's taking slin with their GH and is it fast, intermediate or long lasting?
    Who's taking Glucophage...like metformin or phenformin?
    And who's taking nothing at all?
    Does anybody monitor their BG?
    Who's taking t3?
    Who's taking it to bulk?
    Who's taking it to cut?

I know that's alot of questions but it saves me from having to submit to many posts!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No slin here. I won't touch the stuff...
    Just GH and TEST

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I'll be using them for 4 months during my next cycle. The plan is to bulk during the first phase: then I'll use the slin in a combo with 5IU GH ed (+test cyp + deca + d-bol + t3). In the second phase I keep using the 5 IU GH ed + 1500mg Glucophage ed (+tren + winstrol + test prop).

The insulin will be humulin regular. The thought of using the fast-acting slin scares me. I guy I know collapsed after using it and nearly went into a coma. And no, he wasn't a newbie: he's a three time national heavyweight champ.

Metformin is a product that is prescribed for non-insulin dependent diabetics.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No slin here. I won't touch the stuff...
    Just GH and TEST
    Are you bulking or cutting bro?

I know the need for slin and t3 is less if your bulking...but when your cutting ...gh is an antagonist to slin and we all know our t3 levels drop when we are restricting our calories. They also help with the liver producing enzymes for manufacturing or converting igf1. So I believe that slin and t3 will definatel enhance the GH...However I do know from swapping info with you before bro that your doing quiet well with your GH....so it's hard to say I guess...I suppose we are still in the learning stages with GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Roidfever
    I'll be using them for 4 months during my next cycle. The plan is to bulk during the first phase: then I'll use the slin in a combo with 5IU GH ed (+test cyp + deca + d-bol + t3). In the second phase I keep using the 5 IU GH ed + 1500mg Glucophage ed (+tren + winstrol + test prop).

The insulin will be humulin regular. The thought of using the fast-acting slin scares me. I guy I know collapsed after using it and nearly went into a coma. And no, he wasn't a newbie: he's a three time national heavyweight champ.

Metformin is a product that is prescribed for non-insulin dependent diabetics.
    That's pretty much the stack i'm gonna be doing bro, except a-bombs instead of d-bol...and 4iu of GH...with 2550mg metformin/day...then switching to slin for the last 6 weeks of the cycle, when it's time to carb up etc...

Thread Information