Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Question Has anyone taken testanon 250?

This is first cycle and I taking Testanon 250, Deca , and Dbol . The first time I shoot I took 1 cc of testanon 250 and 1 cc of Deca in the ass. The next day it was really sore and lasted for about 4-5 days. My second time I just did Testanon in my leg and it hurts to the point that it is hard to even walk. Is this the norm for testanon 250 for did I get some fake test?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anyone taken testanon 250?-test2.jpg  

Anabolic_Ph.D is offline New Member
    All Types of Sustanon will give pain. I dont even really like Sus, just give me some Enth and I am happy! You might try one of these things to help the pain out:

1) Buy a Massager and massage the area for 10+ min after injection
    2) Take a HOT shower after injection
    3) Try and stick the syringe, without the needle, in the microwave for about 5 sec (with the Test inside). This will help warm it up and loosen its viscocity.

www.truemuscle.com

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    Well i am takin Testonon 250 and it's ok. I think I would like Cyp 200mg/ml better but for now it will do. I would have to tell you that that pic you have is not Testonon 250. I would go with cyp if I were you!

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Utah79
    This is first cycle and I taking Testanon 250, Deca , and Dbol . The first time I shoot I took 1 cc of testanon 250 and 1 cc of Deca in the ass. The next day it was really sore and lasted for about 4-5 days. My second time I just did Testanon in my leg and it hurts to the point that it is hard to even walk. Is this the norm for testanon 250 for did I get some fake test?

Thanks
    I took

Testanon 250 10mL over 8 weeks
    QV Deca 300 5ml over 6 weeks after two weeks of test

Started at 5'11'' 145lbs went to 175lbs in about 10 weeks

That was about a year ago and I weight 185 lbs now, with 11% body fat from then till now, but the test made my ass sore all week until the next shot, suck it up, it was worth it for me. One problem i found with it though is lots of water retention; my face looked fat, too noticeable that I was on roids.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic_Ph.D
    All Types of Sustanon will give pain.
    That's not true at all.

The horror stories about S250 usually are Karachis. They hurt b/c they have high BA.

Thread Information