joker620 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Confuse about clomid & nova

I'm doing a cycle of QV250 how much clomid & nova should I get.When people talk about taking clomid through the cycle at 10 mg are they talking 10mg aweek or everyday.Nova,how or should I say when do you know that you will need it.What signs do you look for.How much should I have on hand and do you take that daily or weekly.

razor67 is offline Banned
    its the nolvadex thats taken at 10mg through cycle not the clomid and its ed.
    itchy/puffy nips are a pretty good indication.
    clomid is taken post cycle

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolv is an anti-E that prevents estrogen from binding. With a cycle that small you probably wont need it unless you are gyno prone. If you choose to take it 10mg a day will be fine from the start thru post cycle therapy . Clomid helps your natural system get back to normal. This is generally taken about 17 days after your last shot. Take 300mg the first day, 100mg a day the week after that, and 50mg a day for two more weeks.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Can you give us yours states and describe your cycle please. The nolva, can be kept on hand incase you get signs of gyno. Or you can run it 10 mg each day, and if any signs of gyno appears upt the dosage.

VP

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i would just throw in the nolva 10mg/ day then bump it for pct.. an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, JMO

joker620 is offline New Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Viking_Power
    Can you give us yours states and describe your cycle please. The nolva, can be kept on hand incase you get signs of gyno. Or you can run it 10 mg each day, and if any signs of gyno appears upt the dosage.

VP
    I'm new at this/a virgin so I'm going to do .5cc the first week. 2nd week do 1.0,1.5 ect...up to 2.5 and then work my way down.That's why I'm doing qv250 to see what effect it will have if I get some good results I can go to something with a little more kick.Do you think I'm on the right track has far as starting on QV250? I live in n.y. where can I get some nolva and whats a good price?

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Bro, not to flame you but search a few hours and read some thread within a week you will know what a good first cycle is. You can not start a cycle knowing that little. Just do yourself a favor, research.

VP

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joker620
    I'm new at this/a virgin so I'm going to do .5cc the first week. 2nd week do 1.0,1.5 ect...up to 2.5 and then work my way down.That's why I'm doing qv250 to see what effect it will have if I get some good results I can go to something with a little more kick.Do you think I'm on the right track has far as starting on QV250? I live in n.y. where can I get some nolva and whats a good price?
    might not be a bad idea to work up on doses but pointless to pyramid down, take the max dose up to the last shot

slamd097 is offline Banned
    your on the cycle now?

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    deff research a little more first. Get a better cycle planned, that one you have now dosen't look to swift.

and o yea, 1 word of advice! Never start a cycle unless you have all your gear you need. this is rule #2, rule #1 is consult with the members of this board before you inject anything in you!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yep

i prescribe more research, anyone concur? lol.

Thread Information