A couple months ago i posted a topic asking peopole of any suggestion on cycles i also posted a pic at the time and a little more info. I was told buy alot of people i was to young and i dont know what i was doing and some other stuff which i took in and appreciate all of there comments. Well i still havent done anything YET and Im still killing myself at the gym. I think im ready im 20 yrs old and think I can pretty much handle it. I ve got my cycle planned and picked out. I ve done alot research since then and I know this is for me.
READ THE RULES, NO ASKING OR POSTING SOURCES JohnnyB

Now im not asking for people to list all these suppliers nor am i reaching out I just dont wanna walk up to the wrong person at the gym or send the wrong website my money. I ve looked up sites on the net and theres like a thousand i could goto and i bet maybe 1 is actually ligit. I know theres a scammer list and i know theres probably someone i could give a few sites to and the could tell me wether or not they are ligit or not but i dont have rons email nor do I have any clue on were to look.
Any Ideas?Thanks
SHANE