secxces is offline New Member

20 Yrs Old Settin Up First Cycle, Quick Question?

A couple months ago i posted a topic asking peopole of any suggestion on cycles i also posted a pic at the time and a little more info. I was told buy alot of people i was to young and i dont know what i was doing and some other stuff which i took in and appreciate all of there comments. Well i still havent done anything YET and Im still killing myself at the gym. I think im ready im 20 yrs old and think I can pretty much handle it. I ve got my cycle planned and picked out. I ve done alot research since then and I know this is for me.
    READ THE RULES, NO ASKING OR POSTING SOURCES JohnnyB

Now im not asking for people to list all these suppliers nor am i reaching out I just dont wanna walk up to the wrong person at the gym or send the wrong website my money. I ve looked up sites on the net and theres like a thousand i could goto and i bet maybe 1 is actually ligit. I know theres a scammer list and i know theres probably someone i could give a few sites to and the could tell me wether or not they are ligit or not but i dont have rons email nor do I have any clue on were to look.
    Any Ideas?Thanks
    SHANE

razor67 is offline Banned
    most of the sights on the net are a scam.. but from what i hear you can pm ron with the whole list you have there... word is hes the man to take care of this...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Now you opened yourself up to having scammers emailing and PMing you "trying to help". Beware man!

D

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You are still to young

JohnnyB

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    You know it, Johnny

Psycoswole is offline Member

Take the time you dont have a supplier to learn more about the compounds you plan on using. Browse thru the education forum and make sure you have a good grasp on how the diff esters work and how to avoid the gray period in your cycle. Im sure you can make some tweaks to your plan to make it more effective. If you rush to find a supplier your putting yourself out there to get scammed. Be patient and it will pay off.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycoswole
    Take the time you dont have a supplier to learn more about the compounds you plan on using. Browse thru the education forum and make sure you have a good grasp on how the diff esters work and how to avoid the gray period in your cycle. Im sure you can make some tweaks to your plan to make it more effective. If you rush to find a supplier your putting yourself out there to get scammed. Be patient and it will pay off.

Johnny B is right --- Psyco - WORDS TO LIVE BY BRO

secxces is offline New Member
    I WAS NOT ASKING FOR ANYONE TO LIST ANY SOURCES,
    what i said was could anyone give me an idea on finding sources like for example, i got an email from someone on here, we will call him anonymous, and he was explaining to me the best way he thought to approach someone at the gym that i thought might be using, his idea was alot better than mine. I dont wanna just walk up and say something "hey man obviously your using juice, you think you could hook me up with some" and then get told" actually i dont use roids, i have been lifting for 10 years and Im a police officer by day, infact i work in the drug enforcment team" yeah not smart.
    And i specifically told everyone not to tell me a place to get them but some better ideas on how to find them, like maybe someone might no a way to tell the fake online pharmacys from the real ones, or I just checked my email and the guy was explaining to me that he worked out with a professional trainer for a couple weeks, (the brain of the gym, the person who knows everyone) and he told him he was thinking about juiceing and hes trainer introduced him to the right people. Thanks for the bye the way, I didnt even think of that.
    Well im not gonna complain anymore I actually posted this for one reason and I got about 3 or 4 emails that basically answered my question, and NOT one of them gave me any sources which i highly respect.
    I appreciate everyone who took time to read and UNDERSTAND this posting.
    Shane

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Just a quick thought on the approach someone at your gym technique......I get that **** all the time at the gym and would never put my self in a self incriminating conversation like that. I always tell people that they prob just need to eat more. The main reason is that the guy could be a cop during the day lol. Teasin bro, best of luck

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Best of luck Bro - just make sure that you get the right gear together B4 you start

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    the "too young" comment is just a friendly reminder that it is best to do steroids when you already have a bit of lean mass. Useally the human body stops growing around the age of 25. Not saying that I waited untill I was 25, I just never got any lasting results with the juice before the age of 23. I'd get real big, then go back to looking like a hard gainer. You should train for a couple of years, then hit the juice.

Thread Information