Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy HONEYMOON...gear that doesnt cause acne??

I am looking for gear to add to my next cycle. I finished a test enth. cycle in December and looking to do my third cycle in march. It's been 2 months since my last cycle and i still have crazy acne on my back and a little on my chest/shoulders. I've never gotten acne like this before. I had a fina/prop cycle planned but will change it if needed. Is there anything that i should add to this? Should i change my cycle around completely?
    I am 5'10'' and 195lbs at around 12%bf. i was at 205 lbs in dec/jan, but lost some size due to car accident and recovery time. I want to get back into the swing of things and try to put on some serious weight with minimal water retention. this will be my third cycle.
    i'm getting married in October and DO NOT want acne on my honeymoon. I was going to take some accutane because i hear its amazing despite its side effects. I drink a gallon of water+ everyday. I dont know what else to do.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well everyones body chemistry is different as you already know. I didnt get any acne on a test only cycle but I did during PCT, so some get it some don't and it differs in the severity.

i got it starting PCT and it continues until now. Anything you can do about it besides accutane...or is it just the price you pay to be huge.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go tanning two weeks before 3 x ew. That always helps me. I am in the same boat bro. honeymoon for me in 4 months. I plan on hitting the tanning bed hard a few weeks before

JCDiesel is offline Junior Member
    I have tried a few things....
    Adding a little bleach into a bath...soak for a few minutes..this dries out the zits.
    Although this will ruin your towels..just a note.
    Triaz cream, RX strength, dermatologist rx for me, works pretty good, use throughout and PCT.
    Lite antibiotic in PCT, such as Dynacin, will not affect AAS as much as large broad spectrum antibiotic and worked for me.
    Tanning, you will hear this from everyone, does help though.
    Witch Hazel, works ok and also dries out skin and zits.
    Pantothenic Acid..I take as supp on cycle and especially PCT, usually lessens the severity of bacne.
    Liquidex...somehow I hear it helps, I use regardless for anti estrogen.

I was in same boat bro with honeymoon, so I did plenty of research, but I looked good and acne free....
    GL bro
    JC

also Accutane is usually a last resort, it is a 6 month process and will be horrible if u plan on being in the sun for honeymoon...It makes skin very sensitive to sunlight and prone to redness and irritation.

thanks a lot for your responses. good info.

no problem bro...bacne sucks, I mean what good is being large if u cannot even take your shirt off b/c it's full of gulging white heads

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to try Retin A - helps the face Bro - Accutane for the rest

Thread Information