skinny ass is offline New Member

need some help with 1-ad

i am new to the pro hormones. i wanted to do a light cycle of 1-ad. i've read were you should take 6 oxo for the post cyle. i'v seen a few guy's at the gym that had good luck with 1-ad , but they are still on their cycle. i just don't want to loose everything i gain. what do you guys reccommend?
    i've been lifting for 2.5 years. i am 5' 7" 166lbs and bench 300lbs.

M-JAY is offline New Member
    Before I ventured into the dark side, I tried 1-AD. I'll be the first to say that you will get solid gains if everything important (diet, training) is in order. But to be truthful, the gains are not worth the androgenic side effects you will get. 1-AD gave me side effects like loss of libido, hairloss, sleeplessness, etc that were just as bad as the same effects from 75mg ED of trenbolone . The catch is, tren will give you much better gains.

If running 1-AD, you should also run some 4-AD (testosterone precursor) to help w the libido. To be completely honest, 6-oxo is junk and should be scrapped in favor of clomid. Clomid is MUCH cheaper and MUCH more effective at restoring the HPTA and allowing you to keep your gains.

My advice is go with a tren/test propinate combo and get the real bang for your buck (and side effects). If you are going to have the sides anyway why not get the real gains?

But no matter what, take my advice on the clomid. 6-oxo will not restore your HPTA anywhere near as well, and when "playin with your balls," make sure you aren't playing around!!!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are you?

Prohormones.....

This is the steroid questions forum little brother, post in Supplements next time.

decadbal is offline Banned
    1ad is crap, it didnt do crap for me, and all pros are a waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    1ad is crap, it didnt do crap for me, and all pros are a waste of money
    Agreed, prohormones are more expensive that Anabolic Steroids . They have the same side effects as AS but don't hinder close to the same results.

M-JAY is offline New Member
    That's where I was going with my response above. I hope to discourage the youngin' from going the ph route.

Thread Information