Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    HULK82 is offline New Member

Help Help Frustrated!!!!!!!!!

hey bros i need some massive help okay i'll make this short i'm on my 3rd cycle the last 3 were all deca and sust......my last cycle was about 400 deca week and about 500 sust i gained about 17 pounds total of all 3.........

now i'm on my 4th cycle...i'm 22 226 5'11........my cycle is dbol for 4 weeks then test enanthate 600 a week and deca 500 a week.........and now i'm on week 8 and i just hit up winny with it every second day...........

i HAVE 7 WEEKS LEFT.... my problem is that i'm getting stronger but im NOT GROWING I MEAN LIKE NOT GETTING BIGGER.... my arms are still the same and so is everything else if fact i'm getting leaner and more cut....BUT I WANT BOTH LEANESS AND MASS.........IM ONLY GETTING ONE WICH IS STRENGTH !!!!!..........

i eat like a horse BUT i eat healthy...all good stuff about 4500-5000 cals a day..and like 200 grams protein....just pure whey not weighgainer cuz that sticks on my gut like no tommorrow...........all the freak'n weight goes there.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY BODY BROSSS....HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS...I HAVE 7 WEEKS LEFT.......SHOULD I HIGHER THE DOSES...?????.

I WANT QUALITY GAINS THOUGH......AM I STILL GET'NG THERE OR IS THIS IS THE WAY IT'S GONNA BE....IF THERE GONNA BE SLOW AND QUALITY THEN I'LL WAIT IF NOT..THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO....

NEED HELP..I'M LIKE SO FRUSTRATED.......IT FEELS LIKE I'M GET'N SMALLER WITH ALL THIS CUTTING.....I WANNA GET HUGE....I HAVE 18 INCH PIPES BUT WANT ATLEAST 19'5 TO 20............
    I NEED ALL THE REPLYS I CAN GET BROS.........ASAP....THANXXX......
    Last edited by HULK82; 03-26-2004 at 05:40 AM.

Thread Information