Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    This is fuc/kin priceless. Almost lost my sirloin when I read it.
    but its sooo true lol, you can really tell the differance. sh-t i can tell the differance so much that im bleeding from it lol.

i know for a fact its not hemroids, lol, ill take a pic of my asshole if you dont belive me lol.

and baby wipes, yeah i know thats good, but im not that much of a pretty boy that i need baby wipes. if i have to sh-t i try to do it before my shower lol, so no need for the baby wipes. another thing, i dont poop anywhere else then my own home lol. i just have a problem with doing it elsewhere

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Your on my list by the way. I invite you to the lounge. We need more funny guys down there.
    Dude... If Uncle Billy and Father Tom goes at it all the time, then he wouldn't have the hemoroid problem...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    dude if ur asshole is irritated then put sum cream on it like prep-H or sumthing with aloe even vasoline will do tha trick .........and are u having any kinda hardcore cramps? and go see a doc regardless if it ends up being sumthing serious maybe they can catch it at a early stage (hopefully it wont be) anyways hope i helped.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    dude if ur asshole is irritated then put sum cream on it like prep-H or sumthing with aloe even vasoline will do tha trick .........and are u having any kinda hardcore cramps? and go see a doc regardless if it ends up being sumthing serious maybe they can catch it at a early stage (hopefully it wont be) anyways hope i helped.
    no cramps

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    but its sooo true lol, you can really tell the differance. sh-t i can tell the differance so much that im bleeding from it lol.

i know for a fact its not hemroids, lol, ill take a pic of my asshole if you dont belive me lol.

and baby wipes, yeah i know thats good, but im not that much of a pretty boy that i need baby wipes. if i have to sh-t i try to do it before my shower lol, so no need for the baby wipes. another thing, i dont poop anywhere else then my own home lol. i just have a problem with doing it elsewhere
    lol, time to learn how to hover, one of the most usefull things to learn, works the quads good too

so from now on do we get to call you ****break?

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    lol, time to learn how to hover, one of the most usefull things to learn, works the quads good too

so from now on do we get to call you ****break?
    LOL, i tried to hover once after a leg work out boy i really wish i didnt so now i jus use a toilet paper shield. it works good with out tha burn

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Uncle billy and Father Tom had a run at him..... lol j/k

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Dude.......... if it is a fissure.... you will have to learn to live with it.....

comes and goes........ need more fruit, or soft stool tabs to make it easier to pass..

been years for me........ went the whole endoscope route to make sure it wasn't cancer.........

For me..... more fruit........

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I too have done this once. Went to tha Doc and it was a fisher.(big turd tore my asshole). When you wiped was there blood???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

alevok Guest
    dont consume high fiber foods (oats for example) till it is gone, and can you tell if your blood smelly?
    It is probably a minor cut in your rectum, but to be in safe side go see a doc.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Oh hell yes. Baby wipes rule. Cleanliness is a great feeling. If you ever use a baby wipe after you use toilet paper, you will see how nasty that ass realy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    From what I've been reading thru this thread you joined the "9 out of 10 people suffer hemerhoids" club...

Some of us get a minor case of it, others (like Mart) have it so bad they need surgery...

Just remember that anything that raises your pressure or blood thinners will make it worse (lots of folks get nasty hemerhoid bleeding when they are on ECA as it does both). And since BB's eat a lot, they... well... no need to explain this one do i?

Screw the rough toilet paper OR the charmin... remember, BABY WIPES ARE YOU FRIEND! If baby wipes are good enough for a newborns behind, they are good enough for us! Trust me, they make ALL the difference in the world.

Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information