Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    we all know da bull is the man and who cares what a newbie comes on here and says...he has no idea. we know the truth and thats all that matters, arguing with this guy solves nothing. you know he is not going to post pics and if i benched 250 i would not either so let him be an internet tough guy and don't give him the satisfaction of getting to us. DA BULL IS THE MAN, ENOUGH SAID. MAD PROPS BULL.....now lets let this thread die.............................

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    DB just saw the pics - looking thick Bro - us old ones gotta stick together - remember the joke from " Colors " - a young bull and an old bull are on a hill looking down at a field of cows. The young bull says to the old bull " hey why don't we run down there and f*ck us a cow ? " The old bull replies " No - let's walk down - and f*ck 'em all "

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    DB just saw the pics - looking thick Bro - us old ones gotta stick together - remember the joke from " Colors " - a young bull and an old bull are on a hill looking down at a field of cows. The young bull says to the old bull " hey why don't we run down there and f*ck us a cow ? " The old bull replies " No - let's walk down - and f*ck 'em all "
    OMG LMFAO thats some funny **** there bro.....

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    Where did you see the pics? I have always wanted to know what he looked like!
    in the members pics. OK so I now realize i did no look at dates they are old. And yeah DB was little puffy.

As for the Sopranos thing - he just looks like he would do real well as Tony Soprano's cousin or something - Id say the DaBull looks like a "made guy" if anyone does

(and as far as A.R is concerned -- he is the Don of Dons)
    Last edited by UrbanDawg; 04-15-2004 at 05:21 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    **** i dont get it boys........im not tryin to flame but Bull cmon bro............for all the advice u give could u look a little better?
    I only hope I look half as good at 43! Keep up the good work DB

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjf190
    im not brown nosin anyone u tool shed, im just speakin the truth...............**** DB realized what i was sayin and he even understands............just cause noone cares about you doesnt mean u can come on these boards and write what you want. so
    lmao tool shed? look..just because you got owned doesn't mean you have to be a whiny hooker about it. Just accept the fact that you tried to talk smack about our well respected member, and you yourself are too afraid to post your twig pics up. Btw, DaBull agreed with you because he is a civil person, and has better things than to worry about some kid who is 120lbs soaking wet typing his life away on the internet. It's okay. We forgive you. Maybe not. ownage.
    have a nice day boy george.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    lmfao

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, the guy already said things are cleared up with Dabull. So, lets not get on him to bad...

omen78 is offline Member
    that was a biiiggggg mistake... I would've taken the offer I could'nt refuse. lmao @ Hazard and ... well just keeping it bumped for the ole man.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    wow DB. we have more in common then you think. You look like my uncle vic..no shiz!
    Looking thick bro. Nice ink to!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    be on a look out fo black caddies and lincolns?? haha florida is full of old ****ers with lincolns and caddies

real boss's in florida drive them benteleys :/

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    The thread just keeps growing...and growing...and growing. Like a certain partof me when thinking about my avatar. LOL

barbarian is offline Banned
    damm bull you got some thickness going on bro.. i cant wait to see your pics as of now... good genetics going on for ya man..50% of us guys on here when we hit our 40s will prolly be fat slobs with wife kids and a job we hate..

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    The thread just keeps growing...and growing...and growing. Like a certain partof me when thinking about my avatar. LOL

now thats funny right there.

Yea bro..for the record I hope i learn half of what you have forgotten! And i mean that! Your one smart FBI! "Full Blooded Italian"

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    barbarian u fogot to mention not being able to **** anymore,so u gone beat your **** like to owes u money hahah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information