Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member

Of course you can run aas at 18... I did.

And the only problems I developed were severe insomnia, hypomania, severe depression, increased ADHD and OCD symptoms, loss of libido and decrease of sex drive. These are Some but not close to all of the daily problems I live with due to one single decision in my life, to start taking steroids at 18. I was like many kids, young, stupid, arrogant, cocky and too good to be stopped, so I thought. I thought I was invincible like many idiots do, feeling like all the bad things that happen to other people for making stupid decisions regarding steroid use could not possibly happen to me, how could they... They are not me so they can't possibly know how invincible I am in regards to substances, they all know my potential bad assness and want to keep me down so I do not become the hulk to their cabbage patch kids. Does this sound like everyone who has told you not to take steroids because of age? If it does then you too are a idiot, an arrogant kid who like me, is being offered a chance for the biggest help you will ever receive. Please take this advice and wait until you are not only old enough, but mature enough to do aas which is at least 25 but should be around 27. You have no idea at your age the potential harm you will do to your life, it's just a little juice right, just hormones... No it's a deadly serious substance that whenndone properly, safely and at the right age can be beneficial, until then it is only going to hurt you way more than help you. Let me tell you a little more about my life due to early aas use. I have been on every type of sleeping medicine for the last 3 years, from ambien to lunesta to doxepin and everything in between, over 20 actually. Only one has ever been effective for me. Due to my very terrible sleep my life has fallen apart, I stress about everything to the point of feeling like I'm drowning, I have anxiety that I can no longer control and must now take Xanax everyday, I have medical bills stacking up that just further increase all these problems,it is a vicious cycle. I also furthered the severity of my hypomania and ADHD, to the point where I can no longer function sometimes because I can't prioritize things in my life, I lose everything, my money, keys, everything. I have been severly depressed for years, though I have been recently working on it and am now doing ok. I became hooked on opiates as a way to try to self medicate, to numb out all the problems mounting from my vicous cycle due to premature aas use, and though I got clean completely I still have to live with myself and all the relationships I strained or ruined, the people who loved me that I hurt and all the debt I accrued from my stupid choices. This is all just barely scratching the surface of my problems, I currently take an selective seretonin uptake reinhibitor, a anxiety medicine(Xanax), ambien for sleep, dextroamphetimine for ADHD
    (on it since young and rarely take, only when needed), lithium for hypomania and other medicine that is not worth listing. It is a terrible thing to have to deal with because I was too stupid to care and too young too know. If I can get one kid to read this and make the one decision I would give anything to remake, then I have done something tremendous for someones life. Please take it from someone who knows and has been there, you are not invincible, you will ruin your life and it will happen to you. The people on this board just want to help you stay safe, they don't have to give a **** at all, it's not their life they have to deal with, their debt they can not repay, their social life ruined because of the cognitive disorders developed into social anxiety. These are problems you will have to deal with and you can stop it all from happening. I did not have fun typing this on a iPad which took a half hour, its not fun to have your peers know your weaknesses and problems but I will do it because I know how hard my life is now because of one stupid choice. Don't be me, do the smart thing

roidkid is offline New Member
    Top post mate, will share with friends.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great post but to bad most of the dumb kids wont read it, wont believe it or will still keep the attitude; It wont happen to me...

It's to bad all the post like this cant be put together and all newbies must read before they are allowed to post. Nice write up and thanks for sharing and trying to save someone else from making the same mistake and making the right decision.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    great post mate, i'll be sure to keep this bumped

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    great post mate, i'll be sure to keep this bumped
    you head probably almost exploded when you saw the title

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    no gixxer, with my detective skills i knew it was an anti young use thread lol

john004 is offline Associate Member
    How true and serious.. I started at 19.. I will not sleep without Xanax, I will lay awake for days.. Severe depression.. Went thru the same oxy problems.. I'm 29 .. Same exact story.. Hope this will change at least one kids mind.

mani_bono is offline Associate Member
    great post, steroids are never safe in any age but they are super dangerous under 25.

dynamo_123 is offline New Member
    No offence OP, but how can you be sure that

"insomnia, hypomania, severe depression, increased ADHD and OCD symptoms, loss of libido and decrease of sex drive"

are all a result of your steroid usage as a teenager? Me and a huge number of teenagers "suffer" from all these things yet have never even touched steroids in their life. Most of us can't even remember a time where we didn't feel like that, so what are we losing exactly by doing steroids at an early age?

I'm not being mean, I'm looking for an answer since you're more knowledgeable on the subject.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    good post great advice

borkach is offline Junior Member
    Great post for sure! But how can you be sure that you didnt have ADHD and OCD before the steroid use . It is quite possible that steroid use can accelerate any psychological/physical illness and possibly result into development of new ones. There is a clear link between insomnia and ADHD. What I'm trying to say is that, you might have had a little development of ADHD while you were a teenager, after hormonal imbalances of steroid use it resulted into sever ADHD that could possibly triggered insomnia. My point is that, if a person has preexisting psychological/physical illness (doesn't have to be fully developed), after usage of steroids , those illnesses may become fully develop and trigger another ones. That could happen at any age (ex. if a person is: easily irritated, and easily stressed, after use and during use of steroids this person could become a total psychopath), no one knows what will happen after that, maybe he will develop more severe psychological disorders.
    If a person has a preexisting illness, use of steroids is not for them, because it will be followed by drastic consequences. On another hand if a person is completely healthy ( physically and psychologically) his steroid use could result in less harm, AND significantly less than a person that was already ill before steroid use.

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    I too started young... Unfortunatly now at 29, im on TRT for the rest of my life, have very little sperm count, and am battling SEVERE SEVERE depression... to the point where its ruined every single relationship in my llife... friends, family, women... But hey.. i looked swole for my senior picture...

This may come across as a joke post... but its unfortunatly 100% the truth..

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i did a cycle when i was younger (20) and nothing happened to me. knowing what i know now, i would slap my younger self for doing it and wish i would have found this website back then. i guess i was lucky that i didn't mess myself up, it was a stupid decision. i have a friend who went down this similar path and now, he is a total fvck up! got hooked on opiates and heroine, and his family ended up disowning him. he lost us as friends and i have no clue where/how the guy is doing now. great post OP and every youngster should read this before embarking on a journey that you have no clue about!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamo_123 View Post

"insomnia, hypomania, severe depression, increased ADHD and OCD symptoms, loss of libido and decrease of sex drive"

are all a result of your steroid usage as a teenager? Me and a huge number of teenagers "suffer" from all these things yet have never even touched steroids in their life. Most of us can't even remember a time where we didn't feel like that, so what are we losing exactly by doing steroids at an early age?

I'm not being mean, I'm looking for an answer since you're more knowledgeable on the subject.
    anyone questioning the OP just shows ignorance and arrogance.

dynamo_123 is offline New Member
    I'm ignorant on the subject so I'm asking someone more knowledgeable, what's wrong with that dec11?

Blog Entries
    I'm ignorant on the subject so I'm asking someone more knowledgeable, what's wrong with that dec11?
    he's just stated what he went through, your reply is 'so what are we losing exactly by doing steroids '? you're trivialising his advice. he's just told you how he was affected in an attempt to ward off youngsters!!

shooterdude is offline Associate Member
    lol its amazing how smart and wise you think you are when you are 18 and know it all eh, then you grow up a little and 10 years later realize wow if only i knew the things i know now then. Not just refering to steroids but pretty much everything. Testosterone levels are much higher when your 18 and so are ignorance levels lol.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    While steroids may not have been the direct cause of his miriad of psychologic problems, the fact remains that steroid usage and particulary the period of time during cessation will cause huge hormonal imbalances, sleep disturbances, depression, etc. So whether these were the primary or merely contributory agents in the development or continuation of all of these conditions really does not make a lot of difference. Just like drug usage while the mind is developing, AAS usage carries the same risks, that is triggering underlying conditions that may have never surfaced as full blown psycholgic disorders or simply causing them to continue far into adulthood where they would have been outgrown in a stable environment.

Its kinda like seeing a guy who died from wrecking his car while drunk and saying well if he wore a better seat belt or had decent shocks he would not be dead or seeing a guy dying of aids from shooting smack and saying well I only smoke it on foil.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    good post. Steroids are powerful hormones and should be used responsibly with proper guidance and safety precautions, not by kids who don't know what their doing.

bravesfan420 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    do all you guys agree with this?? im 19 and wanting to do my first cycle, would a light cycle **** me up with the right pct and all?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfan420 View Post
    do all you guys agree with this?? im 19 and wanting to do my first cycle, would a light cycle **** me up with the right pct and all?
    its in black n white infront of your eyes..........

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    So if u find 1 person that disagrees, & supports ur decision 2 use under 25, does that magically make all the potential danger disappear, just cuz u found some1 to support u? Think..............................

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Great post but to bad most of the dumb kids wont read it, wont believe it or will still keep the attitude; It wont happen to me...

It's to bad all the post like this cant be put together and all newbies must read before they are allowed to post. Nice write up and thanks for sharing and trying to save someone else from making the same mistake and making the right decision.
    You know how it goes. Kids think they're invincible until they get burned.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    its not against the law to be stupid.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Because we see these and other multiple symptoms from young users all the time but 99% dont ever come back to admit they got screwed up so as many as we see is alarming.

I dont doubt his post at all. You dont need to have scientific proof on ALL of them to know what is going on and even if one or two are not related specifically to the aas does it matter? Would you decide to do it if you had all the other and maybe some other symptoms as long as you didnt get insomnia? LOL sometimes you just need to take a step back, look at the big picture and make the right decision.

Thanks for the responses and support!

Thanks for the positive responses everyone. I am positive of aas having atleast a large portion of responsibility for my various disorders because before I ran a cycle I had none of these disorders except ADHD, which was not severe. After I ran my first cycle and came off pct I started to notice I had a hard time falling asleep due to racing thoughts and that I started to stress over the dumbest things,I would lose everything from keys to my wallet, then get anxiety over the shit that I was dealing with and so on. When I started college I had such a hard time focusing on my work which was always easy for me. Around the same time I started to get social anxiety in certain situations and was over paranoid about everything. I thought maybe it was something else and that I would get over it, so I didn't think twice to run another cycle. After this cycle the symptoms got alot worse, and I knew I really ****ed something up, so I waited until I was almost 25 to run my next one. Its been a quite a few years since then and I am still dealing with all these symptons, when I am on cycle they seem to be alot more improved, when i'm off a cycle I can feel the depression more. I think aas is definitely able to be ran safely if the person knows exactly what they are doing and if they are of age where they have reached full development. At 19, not only is your body not ready but your mind isn't either. At 19 your good judgement is not at its peak and what may seem smart really isn't.
    Last edited by Lift-Eat-Repeat; 09-27-2011 at 02:16 AM.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    anyone questioning the OP just shows ignorance and arrogance.
    The guy has a point, all these symptoms can arise without the use of aas, the ops problems are all coincidental IMO, hell Paxil can cause loss of libido and secreased sex drive.

Its not arrogance or ignorance, its optimism at its best

All of those disorders occurring at the exact same time with a development of all symptoms after 2nd cycle is coincidental? Yes paxil and other antidepressents, SSRIs, Benzodiazepines, and assorted medications can interact with many of the symptoms of the disorders but I was not on any medication before I developed them so that wouldn't be attributable. Also the symptoms not all occurring after each other, which would explain one causing the other and creating a chain effect, is proof one centralized compound was responsible for all. The chance that it was coincidental is very small in my opinion.
    Last edited by Lift-Eat-Repeat; 09-27-2011 at 02:40 AM.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Repost

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift-Eat-Repeat View Post
    Thanks for the positive responses everyone. I am positive of aas having atleast a large portion of responsibility for my various disorders because before I ran a cycle I had none of these disorders except ADHD, which was not severe. After I ran my first cycle and came off pct I started to notice I had a hard time falling asleep due to racing thoughts and that I started to stress over the dumbest things,I would lose everything from keys to my wallet, then get anxiety over the shit that I was dealing with and so on. When I started college I had such a hard time focusing on my work which was always easy for me. Around the same time I started to get social anxiety in certain situations and was over paranoid about everything. I thought maybe it was something else and that I would get over it, so I didn't think twice to run another cycle. After this cycle the symptoms got alot worse, and I knew I really ****ed something up, so I waited until I was almost 25 to run my next one. Its been a quite a few years since then and I am still dealing with all these symptons, when I am on cycle they seem to be alot more improved, when i'm off a cycle I can feel the depression more. I think aas is definitely able to be ran safely if the person knows exactly what they are doing and if they are of age where they have reached full development. At 19, not only is your body not ready but your mind isn't either. At 19 your good judgement is not at its peak and what may seem smart really isn't.
    This makes me think you are suffering from low testosterone . I assume you're not on hrt but perhaps you should look into it.

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    lol my exact thoughts Dec 11 is going to crucify this kid

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Man I am thankful for this website!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    The guy has a point, all these symptoms can arise without the use of aas, the ops problems are all coincidental IMO, hell Paxil can cause loss of libido and secreased sex drive.

Its not arrogance or ignorance, its optimism at its best
    i think the OP is perfectly capable of narrowing down where his symptoms came from.

why when someone makes a useful purposeful post, do ppl have to come on and pick it apart which in turn leads to what the kiddies want to hear?! talk about taking the good out of something.

i truely give up on some ppl on this site

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    This makes me think you are suffering from low testosterone. I assume you're not on hrt but perhaps you should look into it.
    I am definitely inclined to agree, I think due to using aas at such a young age I damaged my body to the point of needing HRT the rest of my life. I feel most of my symptoms are at least exemplified by low testosterone if not the root of them, and the root of low test is obviously aas abuse at a young age. I have been looking into hrt, for the idea that being on cycle seems to elevate my mood and help with symptoms, so it seems test is a major culprit. Another thing to note is I had a friend who was one year younger than me who started at almost the exact same time(Got me started) and is now having major health issues as well. His seem to be more physically based along with some psyche issues, for example he has almost no sex drive.. ever, he is depressed, suffers from low energy levels all the time, has constant back pain(do not know if this correlates at all to cycling though he was fine before), and also deals with high stress and low sleep. I didn't talk to him for over a year after I stopped running aas as he was engulfed in it and guess where I saw him? The Dr.'s office lol. He is going to be on HRT and is trying to get it all back together. I just see a definite correlation between aas use at a early age and major health issues. To those under 24 running a cycle who think exactly the way I thought, its not going to be me, it will and the sad thing is that you will think you have it beat and slowly but surely the symptoms will appear. You will keep your pride temporarily and attribute it to something else, but the day you realize exactly how bad you have hurt yourself, its too late. I wanna hear from someone who actually started at 18 or 19 and had no medical concerns at all in the years following. Not to argue with you, just to see if there is and what the difference could be.

danlickalotapus is offline Junior Member
    Awesome post , much more persuasive to young guys like me than the usual" your to young , endocrinologists recommend you don't cycle"

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Everyone that has some dumb ass response to this post that o my friend or who the **** ever used aas before 25 and they have no problems. Bullshit. Your probably using yourself and and there hasn't been enough time for any symptoms yet but you will and you will say to yourself **** I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED but your not going to and your going to do whatever the **** you want and the only person you can blame is your ****ing self. You won't get any pitty from anyone here that's for sure. So go ahead use steroids **** up your life with them. It's probably a good thing you do too because someone as retarded shouldn't be reproducing anyways. That's just nature's way of getting rid of the retards. Of your not smart enough to make good life decisions then you shouldn't be able to bring something into.the world that depends on you to make good decisions just to sustain its life bit to be a mentor and guide it through life. **** it I'm waisting my breath I'll just post this on every loss thread that won't listen. Y'all think about three pages of the original post from.the author.

LolWuter is offline Junior Member
    LISTEN UP.

It's physically impossible to develop OCD, ADHD, and have terrible sleeping habits from steroid use . This is not from steroid use. I've had mild form of OCD for a while. TESTOSTERONE INCREASES SEROTONIN AND DOPAMINE. This will usually help OCD and just make you feel better in general. Only substances like tren will increase instead of decrease symptoms.

Most likely you developed this through out your life. You have had ADHD from a young age? OCD and other conditions usually develop later with that. I don't think even a physician who's completely against steroid use would say this.

There are countless members on this site and especially on RXMuscle who've started at young ages. The risk is stunting growth, messing with hormones, and being too young to safely use and procure substances. The risks ARE NOT mental issues. Arnold popped Dbol at 15.

That's just nature's way of getting rid of the retards. Of your not smart enough to make good life decisions then you shouldn't be able to bring something into.the world that depends on you to make good decisions just to sustain its life bit to be a mentor and guide it through life. **** it I'm waisting my breath I'll just post this on every loss thread that won't listen. Y'all think about three pages of the original post from.the author.
    - You're a moron.
    - You probably shouldn't reproduce. Steroids won't make you infertile. It would take tremendous doses and years of cycling with no end to get even close to sterility. FOR GOD'S SAKES YOU KNOW HOW MANY PRO'S HAVE KIDS?
    - I'll show this to my fellow Pharm students who juice and a friend of mine in med school who juices so they can have a laugh.
    - You're not a doctor. You're not a pharmacist. Don't act like it.

LETS BE SERIOUS. THESE AREN'T STEROID SIDE EFFECTS. THIS IS A LYLE ALZADO STORY. THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE REAL, YES, BUT NOT THESE SIDE EFFECTS. CHOLESTEROL, BLOOD PRESSURE, LIVER VALUES, HORMONE LEVELS, AND GROWTH SHOULD BE WATCHED.

There are a few young HUGE jacked bodybuilders I know who use responsibly and are on the RXMuscle forums. I know what they take. Now, OP, I wanna know what you took. Post cycle + PCT now. Did you run a PCT? What did you take?

Focused88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LolWuter View Post
    There are a few young HUGE jacked bodybuilders I know who use responsibly and are on the RXMuscle forums. I know what they take. Now, OP, I wanna know what you took. Post cycle + PCT now. Did you run a PCT? What did you take?
    I bet ur not old enough to take roids lol just sayin
    I think that young, steroids and responsibly don't go well together.

Well I think knowledge is much more important than age, unless you're in high school or something, but I just don't see the science in the OP. I know morons who use no PCT and are young, and they get side effects, but nothing like this. Testosterone should increase serotonin and dopamine. Unless this guy took PHs or tren , which might have aggravated his mental issues, since they can't cause but can still aggravate issues like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information