Blog Comments

• |
    Tired again!!!

ugh... been eating plenty of protein fat and carbs. in that order.

well bad news. i'm 1%, or 1. inch away from being 19% BF, which is the max i can be at for my age weight and height according to military standards...

Gonna do some sprints tonight. i swear to god i'm not even close to 19% BF. that's the military though. always fucking us.
    Updated 12-31-2017 at 03:37 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    just found out it's not a great idea to eat about 14 raw eggs a day due to a molecule the uncooked egg has and its affinity for something in us that we need. apparently ataxia and seizures can result from severely depleted levels of whatever it binds too.

This is a real problem for me. solid foods aren't processed very fast by my stomach when i'm not on cycle. Tren really surprised me. all of the sudden i was eating so much more food and and almost couldn't stay full. now i feel like i'm force feeding myself. i don't like that.

tired. gonna lie down
    • |
    My next cycle! pending good blood work

Nan Deca 500mg / week
    Test E / 800mg / week
    Dbol / 40mg / day

BPC 157
    GHRP 2
    CJC 1295 With DAC

Ancillarys

Adex, Prami, and HCG. want some roloxifene, but having a hard time locating a source. damn myself, for loosing the original source link i used.... hmmm

going to get some test undecanoate to start nebido too.

As far as Blood work goes, i'll want to focus on liver.

going to post a question here
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ml#post7349520
    • |
    Update. I ended up sleeping in, but i did my thing still

started with squats ass to the grass style 225lb X 8 for 5 sets. mostly going by feeling though
    then on to leg presses with 2 different foot placements at 360lb X 8. then some hit style presses at 260lb with a focus on quads. didn't count the amount of sets. i was going by feeling.
    Then on to single alternating ham curls. weight was pretty low. didin't look though. didn't count sets. was using feeling to know when to stop.
    Then some Dead Lifts with 185lb. forearms started cooking. that's real good. i think the forearm exercises last night prepped them for a good toasting.
    then a few shrugs, but my forearms were giving out. to finish i did some dumbbell shrugs at 75lb a piece.
    Then i did abs. didn't count anything. then i tanned.

to spike my insulin i ate some taco bell bean burritos and some nachos. then i ate 42 grams of raw egg protein. going to eat some slow digesting carbs next with some cottage cheese. probably going to drink the slow digesting carbs. i'm thinking lentils.

tomorrow feels like a chest day with cardio
    probably going to hit chest then triceps then do some sprints.
    my chest maxes out at 205 X 4 reps.

i'm actually happy to say that i'm the strongest I've consistently ever been. it has been quite a struggle with all the bad habits, inconsistency in the gym, eating like shit, and being just plain lazy. back at it though.
    Updated 12-30-2017 at 01:09 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded
    if you start putting on too much size and 'swoleness' then just back down on your Carb consumption. Dbol is really good at filling out your muscle cells with glycogen and water and it uses carbs to do this.

Prami is just fine with a 19nor

Kill,

thanks buddy
    • |
    ended up watching the kid and i had something important i had to do earlier today. waking up at 5am to go work out. going to bed early. going to mess around with some bench press. juss a little and then gonna do some fore arm stuff and make it hurt.
    • |
    [QUOTE=Too-$mall;bt5829]cool. thanks brother!

oh i want to do that on my next cycle.

hmm. what about my work environment? on dbol I'll blow the F up won't I? my unit is only about 40 deep. everybody sees me every day. my desk is already practically a kitchen.

how about cutting things short if i start becoming to obvious? what's the shortest cycle of this i could run. Nan deca will take about a month to start kicking in. isn't D bol pretty much faster. like a week to 2.

so adex would be the best AI yea? supa strong. caber is expensive. how about pramipexole?[/QUOTE]

if you start putting on too much size and 'swoleness' then just back down on your Carb consumption. Dbol is really good at filling out your muscle cells with glycogen and water and it uses carbs to do this.

Prami is just fine with a 19nor
    • |
    feeling weird today.

foul mood. little shaky. this happens.

gonna down some eggs.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded
    800-1000mg of test , 500mg nandrolone, 40-50mg day dbol . with an AI and caber.. you'll put on good size
    cool. thanks brother!

oh i want to do that on my next cycle.

hmm. what about my work environment? on dbol I'll blow the F up won't I? my unit is only about 40 deep. everybody sees me every day. my desk is already practically a kitchen.

how about cutting things short if i start becoming to obvious? what's the shortest cycle of this i could run. Nan deca will take about a month to start kicking in. isn't D bol pretty much faster. like a week to 2.

so adex would be the best AI yea? supa strong. caber is expensive. how about pramipexole?
    Updated 12-28-2017 at 05:31 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    update (why was everything red font?)

This is my journal. im mostly talking to myself here. feel free to comment! i'm easy. don't worry about telling me im wrong. you're probably bigger than me so i might want to try an pay attention.

i'm beat. may not go to the gym to do cardio. just gonna eat and sleep. didn't sleep so great last night.
    in a post somebody mentioned i should track literally everything. i don't know about that. this journal helps keep me focused and level headed, however. i do think that better tracking of my carbs and especially fats could create benefit. i don't want to obsess over details. action and results r what matters. i also dont want to suck all the fun out of trying the change my body. i like looking at myself in the mirror. that's about it. it's pretty simple. i know i'm not Marcus, but that guy said he doesn't track his calories. he said it in his HIT thread in the lounge.

things on my list of to dos

1. get a blood test

2. figure out how many grams of carbs and fats i should be eating then roughly track from there.

i'm probably going to do squats tomorrow. abs for sure. and some more leg stuff. sounds good.

no questions tonight

*if you are reading this skip this part. it's a narcissistic rant about my haircut.*
    my new haircut is one of the best haircuts I've ever had. undercut with a hard part. combed to the side. i look great! if you don't like it good. you are probably jealous because i'm so pretty
    Updated 12-28-2017 at 05:30 PM by Too-$mall (why red font?)
    • |
    800-1000mg of test , 500mg nandrolone, 40-50mg day dbol . with an AI and caber.. you'll put on good size
    • |
    how high does my nandrolone dose need to be?
    • |
    no no no. thank you.

i'm game bro. I got some nan deca. that a sub? what do u consider a high dose of test?
    • |
    rather then get on the 'tren train', I'd advise getting on the high dose Test, NPP, and Dbol train. help put some more size on you. Tren is harder to bulk on (unless you know what your doing and can blast a high dose of a highly estrogenic compound with it), and with your cardio and running requirements, tren is not going be good (you may end up loosing size on tren).
    just a thought brother
    • |
    time for some nuts, Roquefort cheese, fruit and V8.
    • |
    OK, i think today may be a rest day for me. i really want to get back on the tren train, but i need a Blood test.

last night's workout was great. i may run some sprints, but that's it. nothing else. gonna try and eat big today. i got about 100g in food source ready to go and i got casien whey and mass gainer on hand. i'm going to cook up sea food tonight. it's about another 88 Grams. that should have me sitting pretty. not really minding my calories per say, but i am making fat and protein the preference. most carbs are incidental. ate a banana at breakfast. had a few tatter tots. and there are 46 grams of carbs in my 100 or so grams of protein. the pasta tonight will have some carbs as well. pasta is going to be whole wheat. i think that's way more than enough for me. my body won't use all the protein and some will be used as fuel or be turned into a fat store. this is very doable for me. over all carbs are only a little over 100 like always pretty much. going to keep it up with the fish oil.
    • |
    god damn answering all my awesome threads took a long time. got some awesome guys in here. you guys know who u are. thanks.

UPDATE:

hit the gym

did upper back, shoulders, calves and forearms. then i did treadmill sprints.

that's where i crank it up to level 9 and run for a minute then jump off and rest for a minute. rinse and repeat a few times until i got a good sweat goin' i hear sprints shred fat. if i'm not defined i feel like a POS.

not going to mess with metabolism drugs. no need for me.

still gotta read marcus' thread on HIT. i watched the mike m. video on you tube and that's it. i try to do this when i work all body parts

learning / brushing back up on my ancillary drug usage

today's question: http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutri...15-day-ok.html
    Updated 12-27-2017 at 10:01 PM by Too-$mall
    • |
    i don't know what i want to do today.

After a stretch i was thinking more back, maybe some shoulders and legs. no so sure about doing cardio. maybe just stair master. eating a lot of protein seems to be working for me. going to keep that up.

gotta go out pick something up at lowes and feed my chickens. that's about it.

i'm going to have to eat more food today.

gotta knock that blood test out.

almost forgot to take my meds.

was watching a movie with some body. got one of these was doing about 20 to 40 then holding it for a long time. I've probably done about 10 sets so far. i'm just going to keep going. i might build one of those rolling bars with the rope.

no questions today
    Updated 12-27-2017 at 01:29 PM by Too-$mall
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234