Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Rogan & Schaub: McGregor no longer title contender

He's only 3-and-3 in the UFC since the spectacular win over Jose Aldo in 2015, and one of those three "W"s was over the punching bag version of Donald Cerrone. Dana no doubt will keep pushing him to the front of the line because of the PPVs his fights draw, but he does so at the risk of the reputation of the legitimacy of his fighter rankings.

It might be an understatement to say the UFC has some questionable rankings....

-- Editorial Commentary by Peter Parsons

And on a lighter note, the Irish woman who claimed she was raped by McGregor didn't like the fact that police declined to prosecute so she's suing for millions for personal injury. And her mother is also suing McGregor, but I can't find details as to what for. This took place about a week before UFC 257 but -- suspiciously -- it barely broke squelch in the US until after the fight.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    He's only 3-and-3 in the UFC since the spectacular win over Jose Aldo in 2015, and one of those three "W"s was over the punching bag version of Donald Cerrone. Dana no doubt will keep pushing him to the front of the line because of the PPVs his fights draw, but he does so at the risk of the reputation of the legitimacy of his fighter rankings.

And on a lighter note, the Irish woman who claimed she was raped by McGregor didn't like the fact that police declined to prosecute so she's suing for millions for personal injury. And her mother is also suing McGregor, but I can't find details as to what for. This took place about a week before UFC 257 but -- suspiciously -- it barely broke squelch in the US until after the fight.
    I couldn't understand why Dustin poirier was such an underdog in that fight.

I've watched Dustin for years and in my opinion, he should've been the slight favorite.

I think Conor will stick around. But there's no easy meat left in the upper part of the lightweight division.

Thread Information