Thread: NCAA Testing

PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

NCAA Testing

Does anyone know how long it takes for the results of NCAA testing to get back to you??

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    Does anyone know how long it takes for the results of NCAA testing to get back to you??
    i dont know precisely but its really not long at all. from what i remember my friend knew by the end of the season and he got it done in the second week of cotober. so 2 weeks i would say but i really dont know or remember the specifics

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    I believe that if you are clean, they will never come back. At least thats what it says on the NCAA contract and terms. I never got tested so I am not speaking from expirience.

sprinders is offline New Member
    from my experience if in 2-3 weeks dont come back then your clean

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinders
    from my experience if in 2-3 weeks dont come back then your clean
    This is correct

middistane is offline New Member
    NCAA drug test results are usually back within a week, although many universities also do their own testing and those results all depend on the university (and they usually don't even test for anabolic agents unless they have a reason because its expensive)

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by middistane
    NCAA drug test results are usually back within a week, although many universities also do their own testing and those results all depend on the university (and they usually don't even test for anabolic agents unless they have a reason because its expensive)
    This is very accurate information. It will take no more than 1 week for NCAA to come back as I have witnessed teammates go down in this amount of time more than once. So if a week has passed you are more than likely in the clear my man

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by middistane
    very true. we had people who did drugs prior to testing and passed. they either test for drugs or aas due to money issues. a kid on my team failed and he said that he has naturally high test levels. they actually checked out the information and let him take the test again.

Thread Information