needmassx3 is offline Junior Member

NCAA TEST, when to start cycle??????

ill get to the point. Ncaa came and tested my team this week, this is what i was waitin for. you think ill be alright to start my cycle or should i wait till closer to summer? Thanks

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    The sooner u start a cycle the more the likely u are to be clean for the next testing. But it all depends on what cycle ur lookin to do as well.

Just out of curiousity, what sport u play and what division?
    Last edited by soccer#3; 03-10-2006 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    The sooner u start a cycle the more the likely u are to be clean for the next testing. But it all depends on what cycle ur lookin to do as well.

Just out of curiousity, what sport u play and what division?
    football d1, im wondering if theyll come back before summer, cuz they cant test during the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    football d1, im wondering if theyll come back before summer, cuz they cant test during the summer.
    I play D1 soccer. They were supposed to test us too but they didnt. I guess the better the team does the more strict they are on the testings. We had an alright season. Plus soccer isnt really known for using gear as much as football or baseball players are.

If ur paranoid about them comin back, ask a team mate u trust how its been the years before.

But if u wanna get started with ur gear now during offseason i say go for it.

Im still waitin to do my first cycle.

Good luck

bump for more opinions

jrock22 is offline New Member

D1 Track and Field

what are some good cycles that i could use for my track program that won't get me busted? i run sprints for K-State and i need to be at the top of my game.

I havent tried this but i've heard tbol should be good.

Do a 5-6 week cycle of 40 mg/ed and ur pct too.

Thats a simple and good cycle right there. But u might do wanna research it lil bit to see if its really for u. Best thing i'd say is no injections + tbol doesnt stay in ur system that long.

Other compounds u might wanna look into is test prop, masteron , anavar .

Good luck

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    NCAA can come whenever they want. Most of the time they test during spring but if they just tested you guys they may not. As far as whether or not you should start a cycle, that it up to you. Are you willing to take the risk of them coming again before the summer? You know that you will get tested in the fall so design your cycle around that. If you want to run a cycle during spring then like I said before, that is up to you.

middistane is offline New Member
    At our school D1 track and field rarely gets tested? It might be related to how good your team is.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    NCAA can come whenever they want. Most of the time they test during spring but if they just tested you guys they may not. As far as whether or not you should start a cycle, that it up to you. Are you willing to take the risk of them coming again before the summer? You know that you will get tested in the fall so design your cycle around that. If you want to run a cycle during spring then like I said before, that is up to you.
    very true. they usually limit the testing to twice a year in october and during spring ball. it is alot of money to test athletes for drugs plus aas so i would say they wont be back unless they have reason to.

Thread Information