jack2056 is offline New Member

Help with football workouts

Does anyone know of a good football workout program. Iv'e done some research trying to find a good program but haven't had any success finding a program that work. I know that I should do mostly compound lifts like Squats,Bench,DL's and Cleans for explosion and power is their anything that I should know that will help a lot with my football training.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Stats bro? I have some good stuff...

Heigh 6'1
    Weight 180 lbs.
    Age 19
    bench 225
    squat 250
    DL 300
    my power cleans are real weak I'm doing around 180 lbs I want to improve on them a lot
    Body fat is around 12-15%
    Most of my strength are with bodybuilding exercise's and not with power exercises.
    My diet is alright 7-8 meals a day high-protein,high carb, moderately low fat

Any previous cycle experience? Position? goals? Are you in college?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Any previous cycle experience? Position? goals? Are you in college?
    i dont think aas pertains to what he needs or what he asked for.

I think that BFS (bigger faster stronger) has a very effective and simple program that you should follow.

http://biggerfasterstronger.com/

Like I said, the program is simple, but it includes plyometrics, compound exercises, sprinting regimes, and stretching all in a well thought out and organized plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    i dont think aas pertains to what he needs or what he asked for.
    It was a question, you do realize we're on a steroid forum don't you? Loser.

I've never been on any cycles yet I was thinking about taking test E maybe later on. I want to put on about 10 lbs. of lean muscle by 5months. I.just finished high school

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    I think that BFS (bigger faster stronger) has a very effective and simple program that you should follow.

http://biggerfasterstronger.com/

Like I said, the program is simple, but it includes plyometrics, compound exercises, sprinting regimes, and stretching all in a well thought out and organized plan.
    I totally agree. In highschool we used the BFS program and had some tremendous athletes. It focuses on compound lifts and plyos, perfect for a football player.

I went to the BFS website but I can't find the workouts , its says something about buying a subscription to the magizines, could you post a direct link to the workouts.

I bought the book.. about three years ago when I was a junior in HS. It is a very good program....you may be able to find the workouts somewhere online if you search hard enough. If not, just buy the book or I can tell you outline of the workout. However, you will learn alot more if you have the full material. If you cannot find all of the material online for free than here is the link to where you can buy the book:

http://www.biggerfasterstronger.com/...&search=&page=

Alright I'll will check the book out. thanks

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    It was a question, you do realize we're on a steroid forum don't you? Loser.
    he asked for a workout not a cycle or a critique of a cycle. it had nothing to do with the question. you think because you see a vet asking those questions that it makes you seem like you have something positive to say. the kid just got out of high school.

Thread Information