highlighthits is offline New Member

get in better football shape

I'm 5'6.5 165 and 12% body fat. I play strong saftey For a J.C. in cali. Did a cutting cycle with D-bol and am looking to bulk up to about 180-190 by season but get faster, any suggestions. And some diet tips calorie wise? I think my intake should be around 3500-3800 is that correct? Also some lifting tips. I need to dominate next year. I was third on my team in tackles as a true freshmen, but Im not getting very many looks b/c of my size. Any help appreciated.
    Bench:265
    Squat:355
    Clean:250
    Dead lift: 405
    push press: 245
    snatch:175
    40:4.8
    Last edited by highlighthits; 03-23-2006 at 01:45 AM.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    You may not be getting the looks you want because you're 5'6 and run a 4.8 forty, but anyways I'd reccomend a Test Cycle if you can get ahold of it. My boy plays out at a JC in cali, pm me I'd like to know what school your at.
    Last edited by DBflash21; 03-23-2006 at 02:27 AM.

highlighthits is offline New Member
    I play at college of marin, we are the shits but we play solid D.

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highlighthits
    Did a cutting cycle with D-bol
    Not to be a dick dude but why the hell would you try to cut with a dbol only cycle. Its not a good idea to do a dbol only cycle when bulking, let alone trying to cut with it. Wow... that might be the dumbest cycle ive ever heard of.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB 35
    Not to be a dick dude but why the hell would you try to cut with a dbol only cycle. Its not a good idea to do a dbol only cycle when bulking, let alone trying to cut with it. Wow... that might be the dumbest cycle ive ever heard of.
    Yea and not be to be a dick on my part bro, but the reason you're not getting looks is because you're 5'6 and run a 4.8, not trying to flame but that's reality.

Safety31 is offline Banned
    COLLEGE OF MARIN!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA times A MILLION...THAT IS A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A FOOTBALL TEAM...I PLAYED FOR contra costa college a few years back and we were sooooo sorry...we killed you guys...hahahaha thats so funny that your on here....

Thread Information