Thread: wrestler

bigmanoncampus is offline New Member

wrestler

well im new to taking anytype of supplements other them stuff like creatine and your bassics but im far from new to lifting i wrestle in region III college for newport news and curently ranked 13th in the nation and have some upcoming competors who are going to nock me lower on the bracket if i dont get more muscle mass QUICK i was wondering if anyone could help me out on some tips to what would be the best supplemets for me to go with if in in a bind and need quick muscle development and at the same time whould love to be ripped...( wouldnt we all) but weight is not a problem since i wrestle in heavyweight sooo if u have any tips please post...thanks

diezell is offline Senior Member
    wow another heavyweight wrestler on this board... first you should give some stats, whats youre height weight and training experience? Are you talking natural supplements or as? 13th in the nation thats pretty impressive, i challenge you!!! haha

truck is offline New Member
    my buddy took 4th in D2 this year but he was at a much lower weight. with out seeing your stats I'll have to say go with Acytal-l-caranitine it give you a little mental focus as well as delaying the onset of lactic acid, ie you'll be able to work harder longer and get less winded. Creatine Ethyl ester, ALA, protien, and a good EFA. If you don't cramp easy I'd get a stimulant that has something like 200-400mg of cafine, venom by ALR is good helps the start of a work out to keep up the intensity. I wrestled for 13 years, but not good enough or crazy enough to contenue on to college. Good luck.

Thread Information