Thread: bush 4.33

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I would like to know if they added 0.08 like the NFL usually does. Then that way he would of ran a 4.25

JJEB2 is offline Member
    well he only weighed in at 202 which i thought he would have came in a little heavier bc as he said at his press conference at the combine he was working on simply just his body and getting biiger to rule out him not being an every down back. 4.33 is fast as hell and is in the top 5 of all the draft this year i think. hes an athlete and he is a player.

bball_playa is offline Associate Member
    damn reggie is incredible. lets see if it all tranlates into a hall of famer

skribbble is offline Member
    40 1/2 inch vert... dude is explosive as hell. I was almost positive that he woulda posted a high 4.4 low 4.5. I didnt know he had that kind of sprinter speed. very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by skribbble
    40 1/2 inch vert... dude is explosive as hell. I was almost positive that he woulda posted a high 4.4 low 4.5. I didnt know he had that kind of sprinter speed. very impressive

WHAT the dude ran track in hs 10.4-100m and 5.8 50m.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    his stride length for some at 5 11 was amazing. he looks very good as far as body type and he is strong as hell lifting 225 24 times.

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    his stride length for some at 5 11 was amazing. he looks very good as far as body type and he is strong as hell lifting 225 24 times.
    \

he beat me by 3reps

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    \

he beat me by 3reps
    last time i checked i was dead even and i have him by 28 pounds. you have to also look at the fact he did the same as the best LB in the draft and probably beat the avg of the lbs this year. no doubt he has great stats but i think he will be a force in the nfl.

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    last time i checked i was dead even and i have him by 28 pounds. you have to also look at the fact he did the same as the best LB in the draft and probably beat the avg of the lbs this year. no doubt he has great stats but i think he will be a force in the nfl.

the bp does really mean anything, and i think he has bust all over him.. to be real wit you i think drew had a better workout 5'6 207 4.38 at the combine on field turf not on a track with spikes

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    the bp does really mean anything, and i think he has bust all over him.. to be real wit you i think drew had a better workout 5'6 207 4.38.
    yea the only thing they really equate with it is work ethic basically. mayok was actually talking about it. i dont see how such an athlete can be that much of a bust. he has so many intangibles but in a way i can see where you are comming from. it is a huge difference bc now everyone runs under a 4.7 and everyone is big and quick. its def not going to be easy but i can see him being versatile out of the backfield and maybe doing well in the punt return game.

drew def had a good workout. did you see that guys quads? holy shit he is a big boy for his height

PurplePatriot is offline Associate Member
    All the numbers in the world wouldnt be the reason bush is the player he is. I am young but I have never seen a better football player in my life.

Bush's real talent is his awareness. Thats why hes great. He knows exactly where everyone is on the field..

Icon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    I would like to know if they added 0.08 like the NFL usually does. Then that way he would of ran a 4.25
    Gil Brandt, the nfl.com guy, said the following about times:

"They ran outdoors on AstroTurf, which was a fast surface. All 40-yard dash times were clocked electronically, which historically adds about .08 of a second to the actual time. For instance, if someone ran the 40 in 4.50 seconds, it really means he ran it in about 4.42 seconds."

Looks like Reggie may have been running in the 4.2s. That's Deion territory. Damn.

Thread Information