Thread: get fast 101

squash is offline New Member

get fast 101

hi all,
    i know im new here, but it seems there are so many different threads about people wanting info about whats good for sprinting.
    i was wondering if we could make one thread so we can all learn.

so i guess ill start
    age 23, event 100m, pb 10.50, training is solid been injury free for 12 months.
    i will be getting tested but have about 6 months from now that ill be in the all clear.

guru's please make your case!!!
    thanks in advance
    what im looking for are complete cycle's, not just try var or winny, coz i know that already. if we can make a thread that us newbies can learn from, it would be great.

ive been recommoned a cycle of,
    test prop with a pct of nolva and hcg ,
    also
    test prop with pct clomid and igf.

whats are your thoughts?

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a good ass time on 100 m.

i've read some people say that've gotten faster on tbol, u might wanna look into that.

maybe stackin prop n tbol?

maybe something like this:

week 1-8 prop 100mg/eod
    week 1-6 tbol 50mg/ed

(note: i never used gear, makin these suggestions based on what i've read here for the last 4-5 months).

Steve80 is offline Associate Member
    I ran the 100m in 10.2 when I was a 15 year old freshman in HS. If you need to do steroids /cheat to win you have no business running. Let the real sprinters that dont cheat win the races.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve80
    I ran the 100m in 10.2 when I was a 15 year old freshman in HS. If you need to do steroids/cheat to win you have no business running. Let the real sprinters that dont cheat win the races.
    not alot these days who dont use aas or igf, slin, gh, or any other substances

I ran the 100m in 10.2 when I was a 15 year old freshman in HS. If you need to do steroids/cheat to win you have no business running. Let the real sprinters that dont cheat win the races.
    no offense but i find that a lil hard to believe.. whats the world record? 9.7?
    if u did a that in hs u'd definately be fastest man alive today, scouts would've picked u up, and the story goes on...

Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    no offense but i find that a lil hard to believe.. whats the world record? 9.7?
    if u did a that in hs u'd definately be fastest man alive today, scouts would've picked u up, and the story goes on...
    Not going to argue. I was insanely fast, but was hard headed. The coach wanted us to run 5 miles at the beginning of practices. I am not a distance runner. I told him either you let me do things my way and i set records or I quit, he said everyone has to run the 5 miles I told him I was done. If I did stick with it, no doubt I would have been in the olympics instead of playing football for a d3 school....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Not going to argue. I was insanely fast, but was hard headed. The coach wanted us to run 5 miles at the beginning of practices. I am not a distance runner. I told him either you let me do things my way and i set records or I quit, he said everyone has to run the 5 miles I told him I was done. If I did stick with it, no doubt I would have been in the olympics instead of playing football for a d3 school....

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Dude all you do is talk shit on here, so take that finger and shove it up ur ass, prolly enjoy it.....

ok first, i was hpoing this thread could actually be used to help people.
    second-steve i think u have to face the reality about drugs in sprinting.

Dude all you do is talk shit on here, so take that finger and shove it up ur ass, prolly enjoy it.....

Quote Originally Posted by squash
    i agree wit u.. not just in sprinting but all elite sports, and i mean ALL, except for golf maybe and a few others

Quote Originally Posted by squash
    I shouldnt have to face the facts, people with the natural talent that bust their asses everyday deserve to be winning the races/games/homeruns/ or anything else for that matter not people cheating.

y are you even posting on here, go winge somewhere else

I shouldnt have to face the facts, people with the natural talent that bust their asses everyday deserve to be winning the races/games/homeruns/ or anything else for that matter not people cheating.

skribbble is offline Member

ahahah i call bs on that one. 15 years old? come on now.

stee is offline Member
    so if you are saying what your saying, there will be some evidence of this 15yr old running the 100m in a quicker times than most pro sprinters. im not normally a cynic but if you cant prove it i will say your talking shit. and the gear is there for all to use, if you dont want it dont expect to be the best at what you do its not cheating its science.

Thread Information