badonkadonk is offline New Member

Summer Cycle for Football

I was thinking of possibly doing a cycle of superdrol, halodrol, or phera plex for the summer. However, with the implementation of summer testing this summer i am still debating. Since you guys have a lot more knowledge then i do i would appreciate any advice on a cycle. i play d1 so please keep in mind detection peroids. Not afraid of aas just thought orals left system quicker. Any comments would be appreciated. Also would anavar or winny be a good idea. thanks guys.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i would say just suspension right now. bc if u took anything else it would come up in detection times most likely. suspension is the safest.

what is ur stats and cycle experience? age, weight, heigh ect ect

garrett T is offline Junior Member
    if you can get the clear test. that stuff is impossible to get but u can get. none of these guys never probably heard of it. stick to those lame supps man. or you could try deca . small amounts. then quit it when its test time in the spring. i play football to. kansas state.

21 turning 22
    6'1 havent grown for 5 or more years
    17-19% bf
    did 1-ad cycle and m1-t cycle a couple years back.
    not particularly looking to cut bodyfat. wanna add 10 pounds and strength. id appreciate any other comments you guys have. thanks

well what are you going to do for summer testing???? they implemented it didnt they?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett T
    if you can get the clear test. that stuff is impossible to get but u can get. none of these guys never probably heard of it. stick to those lame supps man. or you could try deca. small amounts. then quit it when its test time in the spring. i play football to. kansas state.
    deca can stay in ur system for 18 month due to nandrole metabolites. bad move

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badonkadonk
    21 turning 22
    6'1 havent grown for 5 or more years
    17-19% bf
    did 1-ad cycle and m1-t cycle a couple years back.
    not particularly looking to cut bodyfat. wanna add 10 pounds and strength. id appreciate any other comments you guys have. thanks
    i would take 100mg of test suspension ed for 6 weeks. i wouldnt inject the lower half of your body if u are doing sprint and agility workouts bc u will not be able to run effectively without it hurting. it gets rather irratating.

if you were to start winny as of now you prob would be fine but its cutting it close bc the detection for winny is 2 weeks. so say u come in end of july u would need to stop the first week of july. so that is a possibilty. but the fact that it strength collegen but has a negative effect on ur tendons and pulls and dislocations become more common.

then there is anavar which is 3 weeks of detection time. you would have to start very soon not to get caught. thats ur only problem as of right now.

all in all i would stick to susp and a week prior to the season i would stop.

you guys have been very helpful. do you think 100mg of test susp 4 days a week is a bad idea with a slin cycle? considering they both have a tendency to add fat. however my diet will be strict as can be because of the slin pwo. any further feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badonkadonk
    you guys have been very helpful. do you think 100mg of test susp 4 days a week is a bad idea with a slin cycle? considering they both have a tendency to add fat. however my diet will be strict as can be because of the slin pwo. any further feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    i would use the susp everday bc u dont want blood fluctuations which will bring about sides.

have u ever done slin? i have noo personal experience so i would go to the igf, hgh and slin forum.

also susp doesnt add fat yet water and something like letro or aromasin could be added to help with that problem although i dont know their detection times.

ok ill check into the letro. yeah i've done 2 3 week cycles of slin before and was considering doing it again. i appreciate your help. thanks

Thread Information