Tank75 is offline Associate Member

NCAA test for DNP?

Hello All,
    Last summer I did a great bulking cycle with prop and dbol . This summer I was thinking of running prop again with tbol or winstrol tabs for a cutting cycle. I'm trying to stick with compounds that are short-lived to minimize the chance of testing positive with NCAA. I was also thinking of trying out DNP , but couldn't tell if that was tested for by the NCAA because it doesn't affect hormone levels. I would imagine that it's tested for, but would appreciate any input from anyone who has any input.

By-the-way, I'm soon to be 23, 6'1" 265lbs, 18%bf and have done one cycle approximately a year ago.

Thanks for all your help.
    Best Regards,
    -Tank75

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    dnp is on no ones WADA list or on the USADA list

Conciliator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    dnp is on no ones WADA list or on the USADA list
    Good info. Thanks for that.

What exactly is a WADA or USADA list? Does this mean that if I chose to use DNP and was randomly tested, I would pass?

Thanks for your help,
    -Tank75

World Anti-Doping Agency... gotcha. I checked the site and no search results for DNP came up. Does anyone know if the same applies for NCAA?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    For the most part, everything that is listed with WADA is the same as the NCAA. I highly doubt that DNP is tested for, and even if it was, if you took it at the begining of your cycle, it would almost cirtainly be out by the time you finished up PCT. If not, just tell them you drank some yellow paint

good idea...

the funny thing is that we are coincidentally using it in my organic chem lab... and i'm considering swiping it, but i wouldn't trust myself to dose it correctly. we'll see what happens though, because my supplier is not exactly being cooperative at this point. if anyone has anything else to add, it is appreciated.

thanks to everyone for all of your help.
    -Tank75

Thread Information