Renesis is offline Anabolic Member

Colts lose!!! WTF!!

What a game. 5 score exchanges in the second half wow is all I can say. I was hoping for the Colts vs Pats. But damn what can ya do? All I can hope is that the Chargers will be full and healthy for the Pats, but thats looking bad now also.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope the Pats kick the crap out of the Chargers and the camera's pan on bitch boy Rivers crying on the sideline. I hate that fukker.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I just hope the chargers hurt some Pats players I know they won't beat the Pats, but hell take some of them with ya >D

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    So happy. I hate Manning, guy is a douche

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    The officating for that gamea today was brutal! Chitown-as a Charger fan, even I know what you're saying about Rivers. Kid has a lot to learn! Emotionally, it's Ryan Leaf all over again (except he can play a little bit). Our season ends next week.

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    Chargers want another beating eh! Pats will bury them!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach 44 View Post
    The officating for that gamea today was brutal! Chitown-as a Charger fan, even I know what you're saying about Rivers. Kid has a lot to learn! Emotionally, it's Ryan Leaf all over again (except he can play a little bit). Our season ends next week.
    Ryan Leaf, lol. Well, I'm honestly surprised at how far you've guys come. I thought Norv would sink the ship when you started out 1-3.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i was suprised at the loss as well, doesnt really matter though since i dont think the pats will be stopped.

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    No kidding! There's so many things wrong with this team, but have been a fan since they played at Balboa Stadium and Lance Alworth was the man. Talking about Norv, he's just brutal, a figurehead I believe. I hate yesterday when the Chargers had the ball in their own territory with 2:01 remaining. Since the Colts had 3 TO's remaining, and the 2 minute warning, it was a pansy call to run the ball. They should have stayed aggressive and tried to pick up first downs, because they couldn't run out the clock anyway. For the guy that says, "But they had Volek at QB blah, blah, blah" I say BS, you're playing the Pats next week so we better start sacking up right now. But that's Norv... when he was with Raiders, he said, "I have Randy Moss, let's run the ball"! What a clown!

Haha Those days with Norv coaching the Silver & Black were brutal. I couldn't wait for him to depart.

Thread Information