Coach 44 is offline Associate Member

Bosox fans: Will Tejada roll on Big Papi?

If Tejada ends up facing prosecution or telling all he knows, he will rat out Big Papi! It's a bold statement, but just giving you a heads up.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    boston boys will hold it down

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    boston is whack. NYY 4 LIFE KIDDDDDDDD

TCEL300 is offline Member
    yeeaaa right kid...i was just down there 2day for court in ny....come on kid pats...celts...sox....fvck beantown...we are titletown

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach 44 View Post
    If Tejada ends up facing prosecution or telling all he knows, he will rat out Big Papi! It's a bold statement, but just giving you a heads up.
    STUPIDEST THING I"VE EVER READ.

Hey Pooks! What's the deal? Do you have any knowledge about this subject that we're not aware of? Why must you pop off whenever I post something here?!! "The stupidest thing you've ever read"? Raise up off me kid!!! You're going to get checked everytime you disrespect me, understand?

DOOD! it has nothing to do with you!!

I did not even look who posted this alright... nor did I know, until I was just now curious if anyone else added to this thread.. and than i noticed it was you getting your panties all tied up..

I just looked at all the newest posts on this board.. I saw one about baseball.. and I clicked on it..

and than when I Read it... it talks about Tejada ratting people out or whatever.. and than on top of that like he's going to implicate people that there is not even a tad shred of evidence that they are juicing..

So don't get your panties all twisted up.. At this point this post is just ridiculous.. 1 We don't know the character of Tejada.. number 2. we don't know at least I don't know how close if even he is with big Papi (just cause they're from the same country don't mean nothing).. there are people in my neighborhood i hardly talk too..
    so..
    and 3. I just realize I could make this reason list of why this post feels like ignorant assumptions and speculation a lot longer than i have energy to type. So I'm gonna live it at that..

So don't take nothing person.. It just so happens that I disagree with 2 of your posts.. I don't know how many others you made, to figure out what percentage of those posts this is .. but it just two to my knowledge..

and both seem to be on the merits of me believing both of these posts are ridiculous slander and speculation.. Honesty drama-queen and rumor bulls*hit speculations and assumptions and flat out lies usually turn out wrong.. so I guess that is just my take on it.. nothing to do with you bro.. its just maybe the subject and my natural response to them..

Clemens, bonds etc,even Tejada, those guys we have evidence on.. but when people start dragging clean names into this, u better understand there are going to be non-believers who are gonna be VERY hard to convince otherwise.
    Last edited by Pooks; 01-19-2008 at 04:38 PM.

You use the word we pretty freely. I understand that you don't know me and I don't know you, but when I post something that pertains to baseball just know that it's coming from inside the game and not some fan shooting his mouth off. If you would have approached the subject with respect I could have answered the questions that you posed above. btw- is your avatar of you? What's the rings for? Maybe journalism, bowling, cricket, etc.? Because for someone with no energy to respond to my topic, you sure wrote extensively! You probably like to hear yourself talk too, huh? Take the panties out of your ears and stuff them in your mouth and maybe you'll learn something!

You use the word we pretty freely. I understand that you don't know me and I don't know you, but when I post something that pertains to baseball just know that it's coming from inside the game and not some fan shooting his mouth off. If you would have approached the subject with respect I could have answered the questions that you posed above. btw- is your avatar of you? What's the rings for? Maybe journalism, bowling, cricket, etc.? Because for someone with no energy to respond to my topic, you sure wrote extensively! You probably like to hear yourself talk too, huh? Take the panties out of your ears and stuff them in your mouth and maybe you'll learn something!
    No offense Coach44.. but if u have something of importance to say on this subject, regarding these players, go tell it to the Authorities, or keep your mouth shut..

Expecting credibility from other people over an internet message board, is not viable.

No offense taken Scrub!

No offense taken Scrub!
    Rub a Dub

100m champ is offline Member
    Dominicans are a really tight commmunity and i doubt tejada what Rat anyone Out!

Talking Big Papi Update

I told you so! Hey pooks, sometimes information on a message board can become reality, huh?

asimov is offline Junior Member
    ^ LOL 18 months later.

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    nice

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by coach 44 View Post
    hey pooks! What's the deal? Do you have any knowledge about this subject that we're not aware of? Why must you pop off whenever i post something here?!! "the stupidest thing you've ever read"? Raise up off me kid!!! You're going to get checked everytime you disrespect me, understand?
    Damn son!

Thread Information