kroy13 is offline New Member

Thumbs up pitcher looking for help

i recently have been offered a scholorship to go play baseball at a d1 school. already have reached my limits throwing 91. i want something that will increase my strength without the weight gains. im cool with ten lbs or less but nothing more. any sggestions.
    here are my stats.
    6'1 195
    bf % probibly somewhere around 15% but not sure.

any help would be awesome.
    thx

OJ Mayo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kroy13 View Post
    i recently have been offered a scholorship to go play baseball at a d1 school. already have reached my limits throwing 91. i want something that will increase my strength without the weight gains. im cool with ten lbs or less but nothing more. any sggestions.
    here are my stats.
    6'1 195
    bf % probibly somewhere around 15% but not sure.

any help would be awesome.
    thx
    what's up buddy. I'm not a steroid guru by any means, but I don't think it's a good idea to start juicing at such a young age. Maybe with an adjustment to your workout (combined with some other supplements) you can raise your fastball. Maybe it'll become faster naturally. You're only 18 or so right?

Oh, maybe a change in delivery can also help...I play baseball as well and I throw way harder now (I'm 29) than I did in high school. My technique has gotten a lot better
    Last edited by OJ Mayo; 03-08-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: forgot something

asimov is offline Junior Member
    Dude, if you have a D! scholarship in hand and you are throwing 91 you don't need anything else bro. 6'1" 195 is pretty solid for an incoming player, whether you are a freshman or a JC transfer. Just stick to whatever you did to get there, find out ways to work harder and you'll be fine. You can continue develop plenty of MPH on your own into your mid 20's.

Thread Information