Thread: ohio st

stang is offline Associate Member

ohio st

lost to a 1-5 team

powerful intelligent is offline Associate Member
    I really do not know about ohio state. they r do have the most talent in the big ten and i think they are competitive on a national level. time will tell with this team. defensivly they are ok but not great. Offensively they are just offensive. Pryor still needs time to develop and they do not have the tools at reciever and tight end. That will change after this season. The buckeyes will get to a major bowl this year and they will be fine.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    lost to a 1-5 team
    Overrated ohio state. Not a big surprise to me, their offense is terrible. God only knows what they really gave up to get Pryor, and he's weak. I think they still have to play Iowa and Penn State, then go to Michigan i believe.
    The one thing that helps them with the bowl games is that they have some idiot fans that travel well.

shadydd24 is offline New Member
    im a true ohio fan and i must agree pryor is a waste... they dont even have a good back like oklahoma had. Move pryor to receiver and get a good quater back. or they could be like our pro teams and let he go to another college

** TOP ** is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    lost to a 1-5 team
    beat micigan..

** TOP ** is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Overrated ohio state. Not a big surprise to me, their offense is terrible. God only knows what they really gave up to get Pryor, and he's weak. I think they still have to play Iowa and Penn State, then go to Michigan i believe.
    The one thing that helps them with the bowl games is that they have some idiot fans that travel well.
    And guess what idiot..they won them all...look at your posts..you dont know crap about football...Steelers on a roll huh??? Like loseing 2 straight...yeah that a roll alright!!! heeh

**TOP** is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ** TOP ** View Post
    And guess what idiot..they won them all...look at your posts..you dont know crap about football...Steelers on a roll huh??? Like loseing 2 straight...yeah that a roll alright!!! heeh
    Godamnit, i didnt say this either!! stpete disregard everything that was said in the quotes about you being an idiot. Im sure you are a very bright and sexy man~!!!...the real ....TOP

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I look forward to watching my Oregon Ducks dismantle Ohio State in the Rose Bowl

Thread Information