Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By alex18

Thread: Cyclist Looking for help

1K2GO is offline New Member

Cyclist Looking for help

Hi All, im new here, but looking for help. I am an elite level armature cyclist. For years its a well none fact that guys at my level have had the aid of "supplements", EPO being the favorite, and i have been at a big disadvantage for years. I have tried asking around but guys are tight lipped about anything that gives them an edge, so i am here looking for advice on the subject.

Anything that could help me out would be appreciated.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    are you looking for sups or aas?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1K2GO View Post
    Hi All, im new here, but looking for help. I am an elite level armature cyclist. For years its a well none fact that guys at my level have had the aid of "supplements", EPO being the favorite, and i have been at a big disadvantage for years. I have tried asking around but guys are tight lipped about anything that gives them an edge, so i am here looking for advice on the subject.

Anything that could help me out would be appreciated.
    EPO is quite dangerous if you don't understand how to use it.

There are a few threads on here that I remember being geared towards EPO.

Testosterone would also be a good choice. Stick around and learn/search.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    are you looking for sups or aas?

Anything that will help me. I know most of my competition is using everything but the kitchen sink.

Well, I don’t know anything about epo so I can’t give you advice about it. You will have to research more on it. i think that a test only cycle would be a good start. Maybe a test e cycle, stacked with black powder for endurance and blood flow. You need to start out by reading the profiles on steroid .com then move over to the q&a forum and read the stickies. So you can get a good base understanding of what aas does how different compounds and esters affect your body and your training. After you have read that then you will start asking solid questions that we can answer. We can’t just tell you what to take for bicycling because that’s not exactly how it works. We need to know where you are, what you know, and what you want to do. then we can lead you in the right direction of more research. The research is important because we want to help you not hurt you.

thanks for the advice wilson. I have been reading a bunch and starting to understand. The problem is im getting so many different opinions. My goals are in order of importance:

1: increase anaerobic performance (more RBC's)
    2. remain lean (power to weight ratio is what equals speed on the bike)
    3. boost overall power on the bike, build lean quality muscle mass.
    4. decrease recovery times after hard workouts.
    5. boost endurance.

From what i have read it seems like a test and EQ stack would be a good start, but HGH also seems like it would help.

The confusing thing is there is just so much out there.

i read your other thread in the qa forum. Maybe you can try a test, eq, winny stack.

Black powder is a supplement. It’s the best endurance booster ive ever found.

I usually suggest test only cycles for the first cycle because I had such great results with a test only first cycle. It also gave me a base to line gage the efficacy of additional compounds as I add them.

Its up to you if you want to jump in head first or ease your way in.

There is a lot of conflicting info on here and a lot of people giving advice they no nothing about. That is why I suggested doing so much reading because it is the best way to find good solid info that is inline with your goals.

By the way I am an avid cyclist, and very jealous of your life style. I would love to ride my bike for a living. Good luck and best wishes

Hey wilson, thanks for the advice. I have heard that winny is bad i=on the joints and i don't want to risk it. How would it be to do a test, EQ and Anavar stack? I do plan on a first cycle of test only in the early winter and then the "big" stack later in the spring. Thanks

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I'm jealous of you as well, I bike, but not at your level.
    I think an EQ, anavar , test stack would be ok, but put too much weight on you for cycling. If it were me, I'd look into a stack of halo and test, keeping the test low...like 200-250mg per week. Then see where you are after that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1K2GO View Post
    Hey wilson, thanks for the advice. I have heard that winny is bad i=on the joints and i don't want to risk it. How would it be to do a test, EQ and Anavar stack? I do plan on a first cycle of test only in the early winter and then the "big" stack later in the spring. Thanks
    i think that Using these 3 compounds would be redundant for your goals and as Kratos said you may put on more weight than you like. Halo is supposed to be great for strength with low weight gain so it may be a pretty good choice. I still think Eq is a good option because it gives good strength gains with low weight gains. It also increases your RBC which is going to add loads to your athleticism. I really don’t know if you need 3 compounds maybe just a test eq cycle then a test halo cycle. If I where in your position I would be looking for slow controlled gains instead of big quick gains so maybe a few cycles with a couple compounds would be best.

inyourmind25 is offline New Member
    also try 2cc of straight b 12 that will give yo a boost before you ride.

manmachine is offline New Member
    What do you guys think about Turnabol for cycling and mtb'ing.
    I'm seeking a little definition plus better muscle recovery after hard efforts and big climbing training rides.

alex18 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manmachine View Post
    What do you guys think about Turnabol for cycling and mtb'ing.
    I'm seeking a little definition plus better muscle recovery after hard efforts and big climbing training rides.
    Way to bump an old thread (big pet peeve of people here).... in future if you have a question you're prob best off starting your own thread....

As a triathlete and cyclist... i can attest to HGH at 2iu (5/2) year round... more if you can afford it..... and throw in the odd cycle of 200-300mg Test E per week and 200-300mg EQ and run it for around 12-14 weeks. but make sure you go do your research about Post cycle therapy

Second point of advice...if you do start a new thread...be prepared to give the following info with the question...AGE...weight...heigh.....Body fat%...goals...
    Cyclebus likes this.

Thread Information