likelifting is offline Senior Member

RGIII to undergo total reconstructive knee surgery

According to ESPN. Surgery scheduled for Wednesday.

Not sure if this DIOT, but I thought it did.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I would def fire the coaching staff. You dont let a first year player dictate if he plays or not. Its a business at the end of the day and let be serious the skins (while played great) had no chance in winning a sb

I really hope he is not the next vick 2.0

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Amen to that, I was really pissed when they put him back in initially after the injury. Then when they did not remove him in the 4th I actually had to stop watching the game I was getting so pissed about it, sadly I walked back into the kitchen to get another bottle of water just in time to see him buckle his knee chasing a bad snap.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Someone should be in big trouble for letting him play with that injured knee!!!

Shanny said the Doc said it was ok. I think the Doc said he didn't ok him going back??? I think I read that.

But like we talked about in one of these threads, Snyder probably pushed for him to start. Not sure if heads will roll when, if true, the peeps at the top of the Org chart wanted him to play.

And how is doctor supposed to make a call on a sideline when sometimes it takes exploratory surgery to check the extent of the injuries? Serious question. Just error on the side of not playing?

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    surgery went good....said he should make a full recovery in 8 months

Rwy
    2 acl surgery I think people dont realize how bad this injury is bc of what AP did this year

This could total ruin this kids career imo

^ We were talking about his career today at the gym. Some points that came out. He's not a running back where he'll have to rely on running every play. Someone brought up that he is still a really good passer. He'll have quckness back there to avoid the pass rush. And maybe now he will just run to get the first down and get out of bounds, like Brady used to. I expect him to have a really good career but maybe not as long.

Just some thoughts. Most of them pretty obvious, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Rwy
    Thats what I dont get. He has the skill set to be a drop back quarter bac. I have no idea why they were running the read option. He is a tooth pick compared to the rest in the nfl.

I might be over dramatizing it as one of my fav players on the giants has torn his acl three times and his career is pretty much over

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Thats what I dont get. He has the skill set to be a drop back quarter bac. I have no idea why they were running the read option. He is a tooth pick compared to the rest in the nfl.

I might be over dramatizing it as one of my fav players on the giants has torn his acl three times and his career is pretty much over
    Completely agree. Its ridiculous to put him up against the LBers in the NFL and expect him to have a long career.

Hopefully, he can 1. learn to scramble for the first and get dafuq out of bounds and 2. the OC or game plan does NOT give him an option to run.

Who is the Giant?

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    Completely agree. Its ridiculous to put him up against the LBers in the NFL and expect him to have a long career.

Hopefully, he can 1. learn to scramble for the first and get dafuq out of bounds and 2. the OC or game plan does NOT give him an option to run.

I think the read option can make bad teams a lil bit better then they truly are but its never going to get you to win a super bowl

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    Who is the Giant?
    Terrel Thomas

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    was listening on the radio this morning about RG3 and did you know they took a graft from his good knee to fix his bad knee!

so now he has two knees to rehab!

i like the kid, tough football player and i hope the best for him

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    was listening on the radio this morning about RG3 and did you know they took a graft from his good knee to fix his bad knee!

so now he has two knees to rehab!

i like the kid, tough football player and i hope the best for him
    wow didnt kno that....that makes it even more interestn....more like worried

Rwy
    wow could this not get any worse

Thread Information