-summary at the bottom-
I am a pitcher for a very solid Juco baseball program. I am a freshman and 19 years old, getting ready to start preparing for next season. I will get on an intense weight program this summer and I am looking to get on a good first cycle. I plan on cycling until i get to a nice weight and have a noticeably larger frame. I know the health risks, and the risks of health issues down the line. I am looking to get on to a long cycle, preferrably 8 weeks. It is about the time now that I need to go ahead and prepare to purchase the needed supplements to get ready. So, on to my size.
Ht. - 6'0"
Wt.- fluctuates from 133-140.

My fastball tops out around 84-85, consistently around 80, which isn't bad for someone as thin as me. I am looking to get on a long cycle around 8 weeks that can possibly put on 20+ pounds.
Eating Habits-- I eat very healthy and eat a lot of food. The reason for my thin frame is all in genetics, as i have exactly followed the timeline of my dads growing habits. I eat more than the average 19 year old male, I'm sure. If you're going to reply with something like "eat more, steroids are bad for your age." then don't reply, because I know what I'm getting into, and food is not the issue. I would also like to hear about what you would recommend as how often i should drink protein shakes, etc. I eat PB&Js often and go through plenty of peanut butter. Recommend me some good foods to eat and good supplements to take. I would also like to note that I plan on doing more than one cycle. After my first cycle(please include the post cycle therapy supplements also), i plan on continuing on more cycles possibly until I'm up into the 170-180 lbs. range. I know steroids are not magic, and I'm not going to magically start putting on muscle as soon as I start. Another thing to note, I would like to keep my gains. I am not new to hitting the weights, as I worked out hard last summer, putting on around 7-8 pounds of muscle, while also increasing my maxes by huge margins. I have worked out since I was 16. Also, I will be doing a cycle either way, so its best to just recommend me what would be the best and not try to sway me away from doing it. So please, I know the risks, I have no problem eating or getting protein into my body, and I just want a good long cycle to stretch through the summer.
-summary-
ht. - 6'0"
wt. - 135-140
fastball - low 80s
eating habits - eats healthy and plenty
age - 19
preferred cycle duration - 8 weeks (summertime)
preferred weight gain - 20+ pounds

Thanks