ACR ACR is offline New Member

College football receiver needs advice on next cycle

Hey guys, my first post on the forums but quick stats about me.
    -College Wide/Slot receiver
    -20 years old
    -5 '11
    -4.6 lazer
    -195 LB (currently)

Now this is going to be my third cycle coming up this summer but my previous 2 cycles I put on way to much weight. The first cycle I ran test prop and a peptide to help heal my hip laberal tear. I honestly forgot what the pep was called but every time I took it , within 5 minutes I felt like I was about to starve to death and ate ALOT. Nonetheless my diet was pretty on point. Second cycle I took test prop, sus 250, and tren and I shot from 190 to 225. I admit that this time I purposefully stuffed my face to try to get gains for the spring season lifts.

Now spring ball is around and I've managed to go from 225 to 194 in 10 weeks eating clean and running a lot from practice. But I have noticed I've lost some speed considering I used to be a 4.5 guy consistently. This upcoming summer I'm looking for something to really enhance my training, my goals are to due straight plyometrics and legs in the gym and at the field. I've heard I should take everything from winny var sus 250 test prop test e and tren to help me get lean, gain VERY LITTLE weight IF ANY, and increase my speed and explosiveness. Any suggestions?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I'll go ahead and say it, you probably won't get much help. Most members here don't condone cycling at a young age.

Getting lean is all about diet. Eat more, gain more. Eat less, lose. A cutting cycle is designed to keep your body anabolic during a calorie deficit. That's all there is to it.

ACR ACR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl
    I'll go ahead and say it, you probably won't get much help. Most members here don't condone cycling at a young age. Getting lean is all about diet. Eat more, gain more. Eat less, lose. A cutting cycle is designed to keep your body anabolic during a calorie deficit. That's all there is to it.
    I appreciate your honesty. But its silly considering I live on my own and I'm putting myself through schooling paying for my own housing. I don't need someone telling me they don't condone my substance use. I've already cycled and am educated on the effects of impromptu use. Thank you for the concern though. My main question is just a good stack that would help me maintain my size , maybe gaining some, but really helping me develop my fast twitch muscle fibers . Explosiveness and speed.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    The substance use isn't why it isn't condoned.

At your age, your body's endocrine system is still developing. By shutting it down, you're risking permanent damage. For life. That's why 25 is the recommended age.

I do understand you've already cycled. I hope you don't have any issues later on (like so many before you).

To answer your question. You don't need a stack, per se. The steroids don't decide the outcome. they are strictly a means to an end.

Your diet and training will decide what you accomplish from a cycle. Which muscle fibers are effected, is decided by the training you do. The steroids simply optimize the results.
    Gaining and losing weight has to do with diet.

I hope these statements help you understand.

Thread Information