angry_clown is offline New Member

For those of you who compete on a national level......

I heard almost all guys on a national level keep a baseline test level of approx. 1G year round? Does that sound accurate?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I know of a few guys who compete at a national level and a guy who won Mr Los Angeles a few years back, and the guys i know still take some time off, but when they run they do run at higher end of the dosage scale. Mind you they don't take much time off, i know the guy the wan Mr.LA he used to run 10 weeks then take 8 weeks off, and repeat and that is pretty much how he got to the Mr.LA level, however he was very and i mean very geneticly gifted, most of the time he would only run to 2 - Sust. 250 / week and 50 mg of Winny every other day...and i ain't kidding about that, he was a lightheavy at 198 pounds and looked absolutely amazing. So i would say it depends on your genetics on how much you need to take to get your body to respond.

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Yes mike is right what most people misunderstand is that all pros and i mean all pros are geneticly gifted people. Now a days you have to be a genetic freak to even place high at a national level show. but on top of genetics most national level guys use large quanities of aas, and I would say 1-2 grams a test a week is not unreasonable at that level. But you will often see this type of usage among the less geneticly gifted people.

Thread Information