Thread: Tricet Symmetry

Blog Entries

Angry Tricet Symmetry

Hello friends,

The other day I noticed that my right tricept muscle is not as symmetrical as I would like it to be. I dont really know what's causing this. The outer shoe is a lot bigger than the inner one while on my left arm their pertty much the same. Does anyone else experience this?

Any advice on how to correct this or how to target each shoe to help with symmetry.

-Respect

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomycognomen View Post
    Hello friends,

The other day I noticed that my right tricept muscle is not as symmetrical as I would like it to be. I dont really know what's causing this. The outer shoe is a lot bigger than the inner one while on my left arm their pertty much the same. Does anyone else experience this?

Any advice on how to correct this or how to target each shoe to help with symmetry.

-Respect
    we are all a little asymetrical. I have that same problem with my hole right side. look at ronnie colemans traps. No i dont know how to correct it

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomycognomen View Post
    Hello friends,

-Respect
    I know that weighted bench dips (i think that's the name). with inclined legs, are the best for a fully shaped tricepts. Try that as 4x20-25
    best luck

Atomini is offline Banned
    Why the hell do you guys spell it as "tricept"??? It's TRICEP.

Same thing with people spelling biceps as "bicepts". Who the heck started this trend? lol

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Why the hell do you guys spell it as "tricept"??? It's TRICEP.

Same thing with people spelling biceps as "bicepts". Who the heck started this trend? lol
    well i spell it twicep becasue there is one on each arm

binder is offline Member
    well, in all honesty, the outter HEAD of the tricep is actually larger than the inner head. so, depending on how your sizes are you might want to increase the outer head of the left arm.

basically, look at your arms, compair the inner heads of both to the outter heads. they should match side to side and be slightly larger on the outter head of the muscle.

pictures would help.

anyways, to correct, do unilateral tricep pulldowns. do very strict movements, not sloppy crap with a lot of weight. overhand pulldowns will work the outer head, underhand grip will work the inner head.

to get the "horn" nice and full you need to work the first 1/4 of motion from a completely flexed arm. so arm completely flexed, the first 1/4 of motion pushing that weight down is going to be the insertion (down by the elbow)

Thread Information