Newyorkrockstar is offline Associate Member

need help with facebook fakers

my gf keeps getting fakers using her pictures shes private on there but im getting to a point where shes getting pissed, we already reported it but they just keep making more pages, isnt that like illegal anyway??and im ready to dislocate someones legs and beat them with it.. anyway, so how do i hack where they are or scare them thru the computer i can get there ip address that info i can get where can i go from there.... and i was just kidding about dislocating there legs, i just want to scare them and stop this from happening...

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    We need to see her pic to properly asses this situation.

lol i saw that coming for some reason... but seriously tho

Brewster is offline Member
    If you find out let me kno.
    My good friend is having a problem where someone keeps making fake accounts and threatening to kill him .. lol

If you find out let me kno.
    My good friend is having a problem where someone keeps making fake accounts and threatening to kill him .. lol

lol thats kind of what i want to do to this person get thru there ip address get there pictures and make a fake page threatening them ... fake out the faker lol yes!!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    She must like the attention and stalking...or she would not be there. Do not let it upset your happiness or involve yourself with the drama. Opt out is the best advice I can offer

She must like the attention and stalking...or she would not be there. Do not let it upset your happiness or involve yourself with the drama. Opt out is the best advice I can offer
    thanks brotha.. no its not upseting me its just making me mad.. she used to like it when she was younger now shes over it ,i live with her and its to a point where its past the attention she has a joint fb account with me we use for friends an fam (im over the whole fb myspace) and plus the people that are stalking her pictures are not even in N.Y its all over the states lol.... no joke but ive knocked out dudes that came up to her and swore they were talking online i questioned her for a sec but it didnt add up and i found out it was a faker who was just stringing some dude along... felt bad at the end but thats just a small example ...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow, what a hassle. Best of luck! Still hope she (or both yall) considers getting off the grid

lol thanks doubt just getting off the grid will stop the fakes on the grid lol

Tambit24 is offline Member
    I had the same thing happen to me on myspace. FOund 3 others using my pic. I had to take a pic of myself holdin a sign with my account info and date so they could verify I was the real user of the pic. Other than that, nothing really to do.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    I have seen this sort of thing before; and you can report it to the facebook staff. I'm not certain what can be accomplished, but that is where I would start.

383s10 is offline New Member
    If you read the user agreement for facebook and for things like photo bucket your pictures are not "your" property. I had a friend one time see her family picture on a ad for photo company without her permission. Legaly she could not do anything about it. But then again they are impersonating your GF so I guess that is different.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The people at facebook dont care about nothing but money.And if you want to hit people for say they talked to your girl.You need some counseling.Not a slam bro.But you will end up in trouble.I wouldnt want a girl I couldnt trust.You cant kick everyones ass for talking to or flirting.Would you want something no other man wanted?

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Change the name slighty. Have a friend and got her to change her name slightly and it worked

isaiahb92649 is offline New Member
    send me a message, and I can email you instructions on how to find, scare or even shut down someone's IP address. You will have to buy some hardware that costs about $15 though, and I can help you if you need it...

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    Facebook 'should' deal with this. They can easily shut down these fake accounts and block the person from making anymore through blocking their ip address/mac address. But I would imagine they get thousands of such complaints. Tracking someones ip is difficult, you can get the rough area where they are eg the town they live in. But without the help of their internet service provider I cant see anyway of getting their address, and their isp would never give you that info. Do they use her name too, or just pictures?? Good luck dude.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The OP hasnt responded here in two months. I think its safe to say either the problem is resolved or he doesnt care anymore

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ummm its just a silly site to socialize and enjoy ~ if the fun and enjoyment are gone, why stay on?

Thread Information