Thread: still no gains

mcvays1 is offline Junior Member

still no gains

Alright guys Ive been lifting and eating plenty for a year now and havent seen any gains in strength or size, just in fat. Im 19 6'2 205 pounds very broad, yet can only bench 135. I have big legs, but tiny arms. Im going to get my test lvls checked soon cause there is no reason why it should be this way. And right now im thinking of just trying steroids to see what happens. Not because i want to be bigger than everyone else or to get all the girls, but just feel and look ok. What do u guys think I should do?
    Last edited by mcvays1; 02-15-2005 at 04:59 AM.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you should set some goals and make a DIET around those goals, your 19 bro with lots of potential, u dont need to be stickin that garbage in your arse.

dcb

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the first reply. At your age your natural test levels are good and if you start sticking yourself you will just fu*k it up. My advice would be to wait at least a few more years and keep at it, then perhaps do AS a bit later

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    W/those lift numbers, please refrain from gear for a good 5-10 years.

See your doc for low test levels, even though you are 19. Big legs, small arms and a small upper body in general is usually a sign of estrogenic properties. (female genetics) There is a guy at Gold's who has a pee-wee herman upper body frame, but an Oprah set of legs and big lardy (__!__) and cellulite, and that is his issue. W/out actually seeing you, that would be my advice. No matter what you do, get lifting and a sound dietary approach under your belt for many many years, or you are just going to make things far worse.

~SC~

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, doode...at that weight with those numbers, I would say something is definitely wrong and you should see a doctor...and when something is wrong, steroids are only gunna make it wronger...

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=58158

it seemed to work well for him and hes in a simular position as me. But if u guys think I should keep at it I will. Deffinatly going to the doc thou

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Swolecat knows his **** and if your Test levels are already low, adding synthetic test could, possibly permanently, kill your natural Test levels further.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvays1
    Alright guys Ive been lifting and eating plenty for two years now and havent seen any gains in strength or size, just in fat. Im 19 6'2 228 pounds very broad, yet can only bench 135 and squat 145. I have big legs they are just not strong, but tiny arms. Ive also been seeing doctors for the past couple years because i feel so tired all the time and just cant seem to concentrate , high blood pressure along with several other things. Im going to get my test lvls checked soon cause there is no reason why it should be this way. And right now im thinking of just trying steroids to see what happens. Not because i want to be bigger than everyone else or to get all the girls, but just feel and look ok. What do u guys think I should do?
    You might want to start out by seeing your doctor to make sure that there is nothiong physically wroong with you and have him test your hormone levels. There could be a problem.

If thre is nothing phicically wrong, you seriously need to look at your diet and sleep patterns. Make sure you are getting enough. And based on the muscle levels you seem to describe you are taking in more calories then you are burning, so you may also need to begin a strong cardio regiment in addition to your lifting.

First things first: see a doctor.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What did the doc say??

It will be a couple weeks till i can get in to see one.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcvays1
    Alright guys Ive been lifting and eating plenty for two years now and havent seen any gains in strength or size, just in fat. Im 19 6'2 228 pounds very broad, yet can only bench 135 and squat 145. I have big legs they are just not strong, but tiny arms. Ive also been seeing doctors for the past couple years because i feel so tired all the time and just cant seem to concentrate , high blood pressure along with several other things. Im going to get my test lvls checked soon cause there is no reason why it should be this way. And right now im thinking of just trying steroids to see what happens. Not because i want to be bigger than everyone else or to get all the girls, but just feel and look ok. What do u guys think I should do?

steroids are not the answer to your problems....im guessing you do bench more than twice a week.....let your body take time to repair and grow.....you say you've been eating plenty, but are you really? are you eating "clean" ....no fast food, lots of protein, lots of good fats? listen to the guys on here, especially swolecat, we're here to help you and make sure you make the right choices. let us know what your daily diet consists of and your workout routine then we can go from there

Thread Information