mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

Bulking or getting Fat?

I started a bulking cycle about 3 weeks ago using Sus only. i was 168 lbs......I weighed in at 178 lbs this morning after my morning crap and pee.......not bad I guess, anyway......I seem to be getting more Fat than I like. Ive never really had a gut, now I do............my pecks never had any sofness to them, now it looks like I am getting gyno.......althouth it is just fat.....when i flex my pecks......it looks like fat around the edges and around my nipples............

While bulking are you supposed to be getting excess fat? My diet seems ok, I eat alot of MRE's they are pre packaged meals about 2000 cals and a good amount of protien, plus the suplements such as shakes and nitro tech bar's

Im not happy about the excess fat, Im an ecto and have been told.....to bulk without cardio, pack on the punds then cut.................

I guess my ? is , while in a bulking cycle, is it normal to put on Fat and look a little flabby in the mid section and chest?

I started taking Tamoxifen "Nolva' today 10mg's ED hoping it will cut down on water retention, should I do some cardio as well

Stats
    Ecto
    5'11
    178 lbs
    27 years old
    Sustanon 250......500 a week
    Tamoxifen 10 mg ED

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I have the exact same problem...it really seems too ridiculous to be fat, like one day I was a good weight and the next I was HUGE, I'd have to assume its just water retention....I've been using letro and it hasnt helped me either.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    cardio wont hurt, adding it 20 mins a day in the morning 3 times a week isnt gonna do much except burn some of that fat....and as for the excess fat, thats what happens, hence the word "bulking".... the main factor with all this though would be ur diet.... try using the lean mass diet sticky posted by mike....

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your diet isn't as ok as you think.

I don't understand why people prefer to eat like pigs when they bulk and get fat. Then they go on a strict cutting program to lose the fat and in the process, they lose their hard earned muscle. Why not take the middle path (Zen?) and maintain a slower, steady growth rate? My guess is that you'll look better year round.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your diet must be jacked up, you're not drinking enough water, and as a result you are holding tons of water bloat from the sust making you look soft/puffy w/no real muscle definition.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I found this:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...27#post1691427

Evidently I was right about your food intake being jacked.

Hence the reason for the physique concerns you are having.

~SC~

Thread Information