Thread: Help with diet

McQueen is offline Junior Member

Help with diet

Ive been training for a year now with one goal in mind "to bulk up and get some size" im 6,2 with a small/medium frame.I know im never gonna look huge but would like abit of size and not to be called "a skinny guy".To bulk i have kept my diet clean eating every 2 hours,throughout my day i eat chicken breast,rice,pasta,tuna,salmon,eggs,brocoli+outher veg,fruit,protien shakes,and plenty of water.Ive put about 14 pounds of muscle on and lost bodyfat from my legs and back/tophalf.The only place that hasnt changed is my midsection/lovehandles/stomach.Is the only way of shifting this by doing cardio?also what bugs me is that after a meal my stomach looks even bigger the only time it looks ok is first thing in a morning.How do all you big guys manage to get so big and eat enough cals to support your size yet still have a nice flat stomach?
    Last edited by McQueen; 04-24-2007 at 04:08 PM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm not sure what you consider big but I'm 5'9 225 and hold around 10% bodyfat.

We eat clean foods, watch our calorie intake and set short and long-term goals.

I'd suggest you list your current eating habits so we can see what needs to change or see what needs altering.

Thread Information