BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

To stay on diet while adding cycle????

Hey guys been on a diet for the last 8 to ten weeks. Im extremely carb sensitive so i've only been eating 50 grams per day for the most part, cycling moderate carbs twice a week. Been doing my carbs pre and post workout. I eat around 7 to 8 protein meals (60 to 80 grams each meal) each day and am currently 5'11 around 10 percent bodyfat at 265.

Question is should I keep my carbs low because I am going on cycle on monday or can I up the carbs and gain muscle while losing fat on this cutter, and this is my first cutter. Im running Test prop 1 gram EW, Tren 150mg ed, Winny???, and masteron 75 mg ED. And yes i have had previous high dosage bulking cycles.

So since Im running a cutter cycle, what should I keep my carbs and fat content around. Im not sure what to do. Going to be doing cardio at least 45 min ED also.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    there are no "cuting" steroids ..the diet is the key ...i sugest you keep a clean diet if you want to gain clean muscle and not fat

good luck

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If your cutting add the AS and stick with your current diet. See how you go and adjust as needed along the way. The idea of AS when cutting is to spare muscle while your body is in a catabolic state due to calorie defecit.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    yah, my diet is on point, high protein low carbs, moderate fat, no sugars, low glycemic carbs as well. Eat every two hours and do cardio twice a day for at least 45 min. I know diet is 80% of it, and I got away from the damn shakes, whole food is so much better for me. I just wasnt sure on if I could up the carbs some to gain added muscle while I was trying to strip fat (diet+cardio). I know you really need to be catabolic or anabolic , but sometimes people can achieve a nice blend of the two for good results.

Thread Information