Thread: Eggs

skeldno is offline Member

Eggs

I need to start eating more eggs But would like to know other ways to cook them. Im not to keen on scrambled.

Can you give me your advise please :-) Thanks

eightball17 is offline Associate Member
    try boiling or poaching, both are good and can be eaten cold

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    wrong forum

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Whole Foods sells prepackaged hard boiled eggs that have been deshelled. Pretty easy to wake up and grab the bag and eat some egg whites.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    man its steroid section not cooking one follow the rules plz

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eightball17
    try boiling or poaching, both are good and can be eaten cold
    Agreed. Makes for convenient and easy-access to protein. You have the option of the yoke for fat, as well.

Personally, I haven't cooked eggs at home in 2 months. I have been getting my egg protein through pasteurized egg whites in my protein shake and egg white protein powder in my shake, too.

Good luck.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    i eat them plain simple RAW

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    egg whites with salsa or you can blend them in with some flavored whey and water.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    i eat them plain simple RAW
    Not only delicious, but a great case of E coli can help you lose a good 30 lbs in 12 hours!

I do a big fried egg in the morning. Two whole, four whites...Just adjust how many yolks for fat content.

DeBaie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Not only delicious, but a great case of E coli can help you lose a good 30 lbs in 12 hours!
    HAHAHA

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    My favourate way is to take about 6 or 8 eggs, warm them a little in boiling water, and after a minute or two, crack them into a cup, and then drink the warm runny eggs. I sometimes add a little bit of salt, to make it taste nice. If your worried about cholesterol/fat then take the egg yolks out. Of course, for me, I was in a hurry and didnt have time to really prepare them...

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    there should be an egg forum - egg talk only.

skeldno is offline Member
    I still havent found a nice way to eat eggs!

I would like to have bout 10 in the morning but sadly couldnt as i havnt found a way i like them!

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    omlett. 2 whole eggs, six whites. your shoice of onions tomatoes green pepper mushrooms pretty much anything you can think of. should help you, variety is always nice. i know for me sometimes i look at a grilled chicken breast and want to throw it across the room.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr

i had E coli after the third time i drank my shake with eggs in it.... i couldnt even do my squats due to the fact it was running down my leg every time i attempted to push up... and he shits you not when he says lose 30 lbs, i cleaned my system dry....

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    In before the move

rx8rone is offline Associate Member
    i like fried

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My favourate way is to take about 6 or 8 eggs, warm them a little in boiling water, and after a minute or two, crack them into a cup, and then drink the warm runny eggs. I sometimes add a little bit of salt, to make it taste nice. If your worried about cholesterol/fat then take the egg yolks out. Of course, for me, I was in a hurry and didnt have time to really prepare them...
    THATS GROSS

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Here is what I do and haven't looked back... I get me 8 eggs, crack 4 into a bowl (4 whites, 1 yolk), and beat them pretty good. Then I pour them in a glass and add a cup of skim milk, give it a little stir and chug it down then repeat with the next 4 and their is breakfast. 5 minutes for a real meal. little to no clean up. You have to make sure the eggs are beaten good though cause if not it is like drinking some thick snot (you know, like when you have the flu).

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    to those who drink raw eggs, were you able to get them down when you first tried, or is it an acquired taste? I haven't had the guts to try it yet.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Raw eggs give me the shits pretty badly,scrambled to me seems the best way to get them down......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    scrambled and mixed in my oats.
    or for savoury. Hard boiled then mix them with some smoked fish fillets (smoked salmon or smoked mackerel) a little mayonaise, some smoked paprika, a little lemon juice and pepper. Makes a great pro fat meal.

I never have raw eggs...

On the other hand I do occasionally drink cartons of pasteurised egg whites. It has no taste whatsoever and the consistancy of gooey snot.

Oh and it's not an acquired taste... it's just as disgusting now as it was 5 years ago

Red

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    I never have raw eggs...

On the other hand I do occasionally drink cartons of pasteurised egg whites. It has no taste whatsoever and the consistancy of gooey snot.

Oh and it's not an acquired taste... it's just as disgusting now as it was 5 years ago

Red
    lmfao

sonnygll is offline Member
    There is scrambled, hard boiled, soft boiled (like hard but with soft yoke), fried over hard (that is well done with broken yoke), over easy (that is fried with runny yoke, you have to keep the yoke intact while frying), sunny side up (eggs cooks only on 1 side), poached (crack open and drop in a little boiling water or oil), microwaved in various states of doneness with yokes scrambled or seperate, deviled (that is hard or soft boiled where you take the yokes and mix with certain ingredients which vary based on recipe and put back in the whites), baked (crack eggs into muffin tins, mix in meats and top with cheese), keesh (You just make the eggs into a caserole), omlet standard (scrambled eggs with meat and veggies mixed in and cheese on top), fried egg omlet (just like regular omlet but you fry the egg like a sunny side up, add the meat and veg, then fold over and top with cheese).

That is several ways. everything I can think of at the moment.

Thread Information