SmoothIsFast is offline New Member

My daily food intake

Hi everyone, Im new to these forums. I work as security for companies that go overseas to build/rebuild, demolish, or deliver things for the United States. Im currently pretty much in the middle of a shanty town on a small base that holds about 50 people. Im trying to bulk up and gain some mass, I dont really have the ability to go to the local grocery store and buy whatever I want. The cook here makes plenty of food everyday, and thats pretty much what I get. Let me know if you think its okay for gaining mass. BTW Im 6' 185lbs 21yrs old, about 10-15%bf (just a guess at this point)

5:45 - 4 eggs, hash browns, beans, 1 bowl of raisin bran cereal
    9:00 - chicken sandwich and 2 scoops of whey protein mix
    12:00 - chicken legs, pork, pasta, green beans, broccoli
    3:00 - chicken sandwich, some beef jerky, 2 scoops whey mix
    6:00 - fish, chicken legs again, potato, green beans, corn
    9:00 - some cereal that has oats and raisins in it(some crazy middle east brand)

Its pretty much the same food everyday around here, Is there anything I should order from a grocery website to be delivered here that I am missing completely?

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    looks like ALOT of carbs to me..

yeah it is ALOT of carbs i guess

Perforator is offline Junior Member
    Look at your macros and see if it fits into your daily plan. Pay attention to how the meals are prepared. Do you have any control over meal prep? Say can you get like 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites? Try to get the most out of what you have.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Its hard to provide any comment without macros.

i dont really have any control over how the meals are prepared out here, once i finish my security detail here ill be back to HQ, but that could take 6 months. We have every kind of food imaginable at the main station here. I guess ill have to do the best i can while im out here for the time being and clean it up a bit more once i have the ability to. thanks for the help.

Thread Information