Victoria123 is offline New Member

Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help me…..this is killing me!!!

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    First of all welcome to the forum!

Loosing weight is not that hard when you know what you are doing:

If you have an extra 2 hours try watching "Milos Sarcev nutrition seminar"

You will find the links here: Milos Sarcev nutrition seminar

Please don't think that he is talking about bodybuilding diet, he talks about the general nutrition principles. At around part 7,8 he explains the weight loss for girls/guys which is proven as night and day.

Spend some time to watch it.

Hope this helps.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Diet.

Dicknang is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Diet.
    + cardio.

There you go, the dynamic duo! I will admit, it is easier said than done though. The Milos Sarcev seminar metioned above will give you a great starting point for diet.

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Big advocate of carb cycling. 3 days low 1 day high. Add cardio 3 times per week and of course weight training 3-4 days per. Consistency is the key!!!

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    Ya gotta love Milos Sarcev, amazing competitor

like everyone else said, do a little reasearch, study what MilosSarcev has to say and take it from there, a good motivation for me to stay on track with my diet is go to the supermarket and do a big foodshopping with nothing but excellent high quality healthy foods, it motivates me to stay on track

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I think you know that it involves diet and cardio.

I would write down every thing you eat. Calculate the pro/carb/fat at calorieking.com or fitday.com. They have resting daily calorie expenditures there too.

Eat 250 cals less than that and do 250 cals of cardio day. That will equal to 1-2lbs week!

niceshotman is offline Junior Member
    Well, I have some ways but first I have to tell you that I'm no medical expert & I don't know how safe this all is.

My ex-wife had a similar situation, & she needed help to lose extra fat. I found that light exercise, combined with ephedrine & caffeine boosted her metabolism to a point where she was losing a few pounds per week.

When we got divorced, I was under stress, & I found that stress caused me to lose lots of weight...maybe half a pound per day.

The biggest proven way to lose all of your weight, but one that you NEVER want to do, is to go into a coma. I was in a coma for a awhile on a tube feed, & I just wasted away to nothing. It's been 2 years & I still can't seem to gain any weight back.

This sounds simple, but not eating works...if you force yourself to eat very little, plus take L-carnatine & chromium picolinate, you will notice (slowly at first, but then faster) that the weight will come off...but keep active while you do this, or else your body goes into hibernation mode.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niceshotman View Post
    Well, I have some ways but first I have to tell you that I'm no medical expert & I don't know how safe this all is.

My ex-wife had a similar situation, & she needed help to lose extra fat. I found that light exercise, combined with ephedrine & caffeine boosted her metabolism to a point where she was losing a few pounds per week.

When we got divorced, I was under stress, & I found that stress caused me to lose lots of weight...maybe half a pound per day.

The biggest proven way to lose all of your weight, but one that you NEVER want to do, is to go into a coma. I was in a coma for a awhile on a tube feed, & I just wasted away to nothing. It's been 2 years & I still can't seem to gain any weight back.

This sounds simple, but not eating works...if you force yourself to eat very little, plus take L-carnatine & chromium picolinate, you will notice (slowly at first, but then faster) that the weight will come off...but keep active while you do this, or else your body goes into hibernation mode.
    Wow...

IMO, join a gym. Hopefully you'll get a good personal trainer. Have them set you up with compound exercises with free weights. Some cable exercises are ok as well. Work in some "high intensity interval training" or HIIT for your cardio work. The trainer should know what that is. Remember cardio is good for your endurance and some limited calorie burning. Lifting weights turns you body into a fat burning machine 24/7. Diet, Diet, Diet!! Which means proper nutrition to replenish your body after beating it up in the gym. No fad diets or other garbage people try to sell you. Gl!

Thread Information