BigTuna is offline Junior Member

Can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im 26 yrs. Old , 327 pds, 34 bf, 6' tall. Ive put on 75 pds in the last 18 months. Ive been working out hard as **** trying to eat healthy. I need to find a good diet and workout routine. I currently do 1 hour of cardio 3 times a week and do landscaping all day so im definetly not sitting around being lazy but having trouble shedding this fat. I work out 4-6 days a week depending on my schedule. I eat 6 small meals a day. My doctor told me to cut down to 2000 calories a day which i think is too low. I want to tone up and cut at the same time. Not in a big rush and know it takes time. Willing to put forth whatever it takes. Currnetly taking clen , t3 and hgh-5 ius each morning. Any help, advice, opinions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot fellas!!!!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have a read of this dude it will help you a lot UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

BigTuna is offline Junior Member
    Wow thats a great post-thanks for the link! You seem to be very knowledgeable from viewing your post and replys, is there anything else you would reccomend as far as cycles or supplements?

Thread Information